𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

{don't have to read this- it's a filler- how the hashira interact with Tsukumo + more}

{words: 4796}

<Rengoku Kyōjurō>

Tsukumo watches in amazement as Rengoku eats 56 bowls of ramen, Tsukumo hadn't finished his first one but he blamed his demonic abilities for his loss.

Rengoku was all giddy inside, because Tsukumo didn't look at him with an ounce of judgment, he was impressed and rather proud to see Rengoku eating so much. It assured Tsukumo that Rengoku was taking care of himself, which is what he wanted.

Tsukumo slowly slid his still full bowl of ramen to Rengoku, "Here, Rengoku-San, eat mine. I'm not going to finish it."

"Eh? But you must! You need the energy, is human food how you regain stamina?" Rengoku said, pointing to the bowl.

Tsukumo smiled kindly before grabbing his chopsticks and picking up a slump of noodles, he holds it up to Rengoku's mouth, "Umai!"

Tsukumo sounded so angelic compared to Rengoku, his soft voice and serene eyes made Rengoku melt on the inside. He was so... adorning...

Rengoku gleefully ate the noodles with a tiny blush on his face, "Ooh...U-UMAI!"

Tsukumo nods with creased eyes as his face was calm and happy, "Here, have the rest."

"Will you feed me again? It tastes better when someone feeds you!" Rengoku asks, not understanding how intimate feeding one another can be.

Tsukumo looks around the restaurant, "O-Oh, are you sure? It can be misunderstood by the others.."

Rengoku nods firmly, almost seriously, "It doesn't matter, because we are friends! We like each other!"

"O-Oh, Rengoku-San! Don't say that so loud in public, people will think we are a couple!" Tsukumo explains to Rengoku, Rengoku tilts his head.

Tsukumo sighs out with a calm smile, grabbing another slump of noodles and feeding it to Rengoku, "When I studied medicine in Gyeongseong, couples often fed eachother, it's a sign of romantic love."

[Gyeongseong is modern day Seoul, South Korea]

Rengoku eats the noodles happily, rubbing his chin as he thinks about the concept, "Mm.."

Tsukumo smiles, "I don't want people to think you are in a relationship with me, because you are a human and a I am a demon, regardless if they know that or not."

His shoulders drop a bit, "I don't want to be seen as equal to you, because I am not. So please, enjoy your noodles."

Rengoku pouted, making Tsukumo flinch in embarrassment, "O-Oh, Rengoku-San! Don't be sad! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll feed you! It's really no problem!!"

"Good! Call me Kyōjurō and I will call you Tsukumo, because we are best buddies!!"

"Ah, h-hai... Kyōjurō-San.."

<Uzui Tengen>

Tsukumo walks through headquarters with Tanjiro and Insouke, Zenitsu was somewhere around here. He often got distracted when a female kakushi would walk past or when he saw another female demon slayer around.

Tsukumo wasn't bothered, he was sure Zenitsu would be fine considering the place is covered in wisteria. He had finally gained a tolerance for it, but it still bothered him from time to time.

Tsukumo messed with the ends of his gloves, seeing they were becoming worn out and he would soon have to get a new pair. Same with his hat, which majorly saddened him.