"Help is coming!" I assured. "Just hang on!"

I made sure to notify Minji, because I was afraid Danielle and the others would be distracted.

Y/n was now losing a lot of blood. They were no longer breathing.

I pressed my ear against their neck and felt a weak pulse.

"WHERE'S THE FUCKING AMBULENCE?!" I panicked.

I felt a wave of reIief as I heard sirens followed by flashing lights. Medics rushed in and carried Y/n away.

I walked out of the garage and grabbed one of Namjoon's western guys off the floor.

"WHERE DID YOUR BOSS GO?" I shook him.

He said something in English. This guy would be of no use. I head-butted him and left him on the floor.

"Cheol, get in!" Chaewon called out to me from the ambulence.

I ignored her and went in the same direction Namjoon and Yeonjun went. Y/n was safe now, which meant I could go after Namjoon without worrying.

Danielle's POV

I looked at our huge amount of fans and supporters. I still can't grasp how famous I am even after being an idol for this long.

Me and the girls finished up our Ditto performance as Hyein did her hooting. It was a little hard to stay focused knowing Y/n wasn't here, though.

The fans went absolutely crazy. It happens every time, but it never gets old.

A little later, the girls and I high five each other backstage. Minji had a rather worried look on her face.

"Nice!! Now let's go!" Minji rushed us.

What was this about? We usually lounged around for a bit.

It took me a few minutes in the car to realise this wasn't the right way. The other girls caught on too.

"What's happening..?" Haerin asked, turning away from the window.

"This isn't the normal way," I said to Minji.

"I figured I'd keep it a secret, but I'll tell you now." Minji said. "Y/n is in critical condition, they've been stabbed."

"What?!" Hanni exclaimed.

Sounds drowned out of my ears. My stomach dropped down and out of my body. Out of the car even.

"W-when did this happen?" I asked.

"Before our show.." Minji said, full of guilt.

"AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME?!" I yelled.

Since Namjoon took them, Y/n was the only thing in my head the whole show. I would always look at something else to take my mind off of it, whether I was dancing or singing.

"I didn't want to distract you!!" She said.

"YOU THINK I WASN'T WORRIED ABOUT Y/N?? ALL I COULD FUCKING THINK ABOUT WAS Y/N!" I yelled again, undoing my seatbelt and jumping on her.