Chapter 24

A/N: Okay! It's time to find out all the answers to all of your questions! I apologise in advance, I hurt myself writing this one... The scenes in cursive are flashbacks! Sorry for the delayed update I got very drunk and ended up getting tonsillitis and have been very sick lmfao

A/N: I recommend listening to Attached by Eli for this chapter!! Ty Elly for the song!! ellyraeken

A/N: violence, swearing & heartbreak?

Theo watched as Liam crossed his arms, "Liam, I didn't-" Liam cut him off, walking forward with a dark chuckle "you didn't have to do anything, idiot. I already know".

Theo blinked, his mind was racing and his hands were shaking. "What.." Theo said in a softer voice then even he thought he was capable of. Liam took a step closer, "Do I need to repeat myself Theo?" Liam asked raising a brow.

A tear rolled down Theo's face as he felt an overwhelming sense of humiliation and confusion wash over him. "Liam" Scott's voice said, immediately sending Theo's emotions back into anger. "Why don't you explain from the beginning, he seems confused" Scott stated.

Liam nodded, "with pleasure" he said before circling Theo, taking note in his behaviour. "You made it really easy Theo. I mean I knew you were easy but fuck, I expected more of a challenge" Liam said with a small laugh.

"What..." Theo said looking at the ground unable to meet Liam's gaze. "You don't get it do you?" Liam asked, using a finger to lift Theo's chin, forcing him to meet his eyes. "Karmas a bitch" Liam said releasing his finger.

Theo's face dropped, he turned to see Lori and Brett smirking. "I'm sorry iut had to be liked this" Stiles said "but you left us with no choice". "What the fuck are you guys on about?!" Theo snapped sick of the head games, desperate for a proper explanation.

"Well, it started a few months ago, after what you did to Lori and tracey that was it. Think of it as the straw that broke the camels back" Scott stated crossing his arms. "I warned you Theo, I told you what you were doing was wrong and you didn't listen. You continued to hurt people".

Theo's eyes widened as he met Brett's cocky face. "You told him.." Theo hissed through gritted teeth facing Lori. "Actually I did" Liam admitted. "What?" Theo frowned even more confused then before. "How about we explain" Scott said giving them all a small nod.

"What does Liam know anyways? Isn't he some little nerd what would he know about Theo?" Stiles frowned as they walked through the college halls. "trust me, he's got his own bone to pick with Theo" Scott assured him.

Meeting the younger boy Scott gave him a small wave, "Stiles, meet Liam" Scott said. Liam gave him a small smile "hey" he said. Stiles nodded as they all sat down. "So you're not fucking Lori?" Stiles couldn't help but ask.

"Ewe no, first of all I'm gay and second of all she's like a sister to me" Liam said, "ah that makes more sense" Stiles replied. "Thirdly, Theo hurt her" Liam added with a raised brow "I don't like when my friends get hurt".

"Which is why I asked you to help us" Scott admitted. "Well I'm here, aren't I?" Liam said pulling out an apple and taking a bite. "Wait, how are you going to help?" Stiles asked. That was when Scott smiled, "Theo is on his high horse, he thinks it's fun to hurt people for his own selfish reasons" Scott stated.

"He treated Lori like some side piece when they were supposed to be dating" Liam snapped "he needs to be taught a lesson" Liam smiled. "How do we do that?" Stiles asked. "Leave him with me, you said Theo likes games, right?" Liam asked turning to Scott.