Chapter 6

A/N: this book has been keeping me sane lol anyways enjoy chapter 6! This chapter has some darker aspects in it. Doesn't go too crazy into detail but it's mentioned!!

A/N: child abuse, drug references, alcoholism, slight ptsd mentions & suicide

Update: I accidentally deleted the original chapter 5 so I had to re write it so I apologise for any confusion this chapter has, I promise i tried to fix it uhhhhhh

Liam rolled over half awake, checking his phone he saw that it was almost 7am. Pushing himself out of bed he opened the door surprised to see Theo standing at his stove, air phones in and cooking something.

"Theo" Liam said not wanting to startle him too much while he was at a hot stove, walking around the side of him Theo jolted "oh shit sorry" he said taking out an earphone "was I too loud? I know you wake up early so I made us breakfast" Theo said eyeing the pancakes.

Liam laughed "you didn't wake me up, but umm thanks? You shouldn't be standing though" Liam said. "I'm hoping" Theo replied smirking. "You won't heal" Liam replied taking a seat at his small two person table.

"I'll be fine, it feels a lot better today I think I just landed on it hard" Theo said with a shrug. "If you say so" Liam replied watching as Theo flipped the pancakes without the spatula. "Last time I tried to do that the pancake fell onto the ground" Liam said.

"It's called skill" Theo replied "what were you listening to?" Liam asked referring to Theos headphones "if you must know it was actually a podcast" "shit, podcasts are usually for people with more then one brain cell, that surprises me" Liam retorted much to Theos amusement.

"Are you always so feisty? It must be exhusting" Theo replied "are you always so arrogant? That must be so exhausting" Liam snapped back before grabbing two glasses "orange juice?" He asked, once Theo nodded he poured them both a glass.

"Can you drive?" Theo asked as Liam sipped at his juice "I mean I can, I chose not to...why?" Liam replied raising a brow. "We'll I don't know if I can drive right now, and we both need to get to college" Theo said ushering to his poorly wrapped ankle.

"You didn't wrap it properly after your shower" Liam commented "you can drive my truck" Theo stated "wait what? No I'm not driving" Liam said quickly, Theo ignored him and plated up their pancakes "Theo do you hear me? I am not driving" Liam said in a clearer more urgent tone.

"We'll then we're having the day off and you'll be stuck with me at your place" Theo replied grabbing them both a knife and fork each. Theo hoped to the table and placed down both plates, "enjoy" he said digging into his pancake.

Liam sighed "I'm not driving" he said before picking up his knife and fork "you're going to have to if you want to get to college" Theo replied "I'll catch a bus" Liam shrugged "that's what I've always done" "why? If you have your license why not drive?" Theo asked confused.

Liam placed his fork and knife down after one bite "I'm not talking about this with you" he said annoyed, standing up he walked towards his room and shut the door. Leaving Theo very confused, none the less he continued to eat his pancakes.

Finishing up he put his plates in the sink, Liam finally exited his room with his bag on and sketch book in hand "where are you going?" Theo asked, Liams movements were quick "bus stop, I'm going to be late and so are you so let's go" he said.

Theo scoffed "Liam, I'm not catching a disgusting bus when I have a perfectly good truck outside waiting for me" Theo said annoyed as to why Liam was being so difficult about this "well then you won't be going to college today" Liam shrugged.

"No, you're driving my truck and taking both of us to college today, I have an assignment to turn in and the teacher doesn't particularly like me as it is so I'd hate to piss him off even more" Theo snapped in a sarcastic tone.