Chapter 22

A/N: only 8 chapters left! Oh my god I don't want this book to end...

A/N: swearing & drinking

Liam laughed "It's not like that" he said smacking Stiles's arm only for Stiles rolled his eyes. "Hey guys" Theo said greeting them, immediately going to Liam's side and pecking his cheek.

"What we're you guys talking about?" Theo asked with a smile on his face. A few days had passed, Liam had finished his exams, passing them with flying colours of course. "I was telling Stiles about the carnival" he said.

Theo's smile dropped, as did his stomach. "What did you tell him.." he asked worried for the answer. "I told him about the big roller coaster, and how you were being a little bitch about it" Liam laughed making Stiles also laugh.

Theo huffed out a forced laugh, "oh okay" he said with a nod feeling relief wash over his body. "And I told him that you're in love with me" Liam said with a devious grin. "What?" Theo snapped when Stiles flashed him a knowing look.

Pulling Liam side he gave Liam a stern look "what exactly did you tell him Liam?" Theo asked in a firm tone. "Why are you grabbing me? I just said that we're in love. Why are you acting like this?" Liam asked brushing Theo's hands off of his shoulders not appreciating the way he was being touched.

Theo felt the blood rush from his face and he turned to Stiles "I'll see you after class" Theo said placing a kiss on Liam's hand and walking towards Stiles leaving Liam very confused and frustrated. The bell ringing led Liam to his last class of the day...

Well the year.

Passing his final exam allowed Liam to finish college early. He was finally going to get his bachelors degree. He couldn't be more excited, his parents were going to be ecstatic. Smiling to himself he walked to class.

Theo on the other hand had pinned Stiles against the wall "don't you dare say a fucking word" he hissed. Stiles pushed him back "don't threaten me Theo!" He snapped "you did this not me! You knew the risk! It's not my fault you fell in love" Stiles snapped.

"I'm not!" Theo yelled pushing his friend back. "Oh so you're not in love with him at all? Is that right? You're going to hurt him and lie to yourself? All for a thousand dollars?" Stiles asked pushing Theo's buttons. "Shut up!" Theo exclaimed.

"No, no I won't shut up alright. You listen to me" Stiles said grabbing Theo by the collar of his shirt and slamming him into the wall "I've been so fucking patient with you through everything Theo! Through losing your day, through college, through all your little flings and now through Liam" Stiles pointed a finger at him.

"I've had it, you're not saveable! I really fucking hoped there was something, just something inside of you that could be helped Theo" he stood back "I'm really fucking disappointed in you" fishing into his pocket he pulled out cash "here" he said slamming it against Theo's chest.

"Have your fucking money, but him" Stiles snapped, pointing a finger down the hall to refer to Liam "he goes, you can't have them both Theo. You chose money so now you lose him!" Stiles yelled. Theo was silent, for the first time in his life he had nothing to say.

"You have until the 90 days is up to tell him the truth or to break up with him. I don't care, as long as he's gone you can keep the money" Stiles shrugs before walking off, unable to look at his friend with the anger radiating through him.

Theo ran his shaky hands through his hair, in a matter of 75 days he had lost everyone? Scott was a fucking wanker, his mother couldn't stand him being with a guy, his sister was being a bitch and now stiles was turning on him.

At least he had Liam, right?

Time to put your best smile on Raeken... walking through the halls he brushed himself off. 'We're celebrating tonight' Theo texted to Liam. 'Celebrating what?' Liam sent back reasonably quickly. 'You graduating, I'm proud of you' Theo sent back.