Chapter 8

A/N: I love writing this book haha it's been so fun and I've loved brain storming more ideas with my beta reader! aathmanr anyways onto chapter 8!

Liam's head was pounding, he sat up immediately wanting to throw up. How the fuck did I get into bed? Standing up Liam slowly dragged himself out of his bedroom. Looking around he raised a brow when he saw his shirt folded on the couch.

A small note left on it, Liam picked up the note and read it. 'Hope you're not too hungover, I had fun last night - Theo' groaning Liam put the note down, rushing to his sink before he hurled his guts up.

Leaning over the sink Liam wiped his mouth. I am never drinking again. His phone buzzing dragged him from his thoughts, picking his phone up he was relieved to see it was only Mason.

That was until he opened the message to see Mason saying 'dude check Stiles's instagram' and saw a link attachment. With wide eyes Liam clicked on the link surprised to see himself grinding on the bar top with Scott McCall. Oh god how many people have seen this?

Face palming he watched the video of the two dancing and the crowd cheering them on. Groaning when he saw Stiles was the one who posted it with the caption 'boys gone wild' Liam checked the comments. Initially mortified upon seeing the thirst comments he shut off his phone., seeing messages from Theo he rubbed his eyes.

'I'm never letting you get drunk again' Liam rolled his eyes, 'get over it' he texted back slightly amused by the whole situation. Liam wasn't exactly one who would typically grind on someone let alone in a huge crowd, however the reaction he was able to get out of Theo brought was amusing...he could get used to this.

'I'm not kidding' Theo had texted back 'you can't tell me what to do' Liam replied rolling his eyes before shoving his phone back into his pocket. Groaning, he still felt sick. Thankfully it was Saturday and college wasn't open, he could have a nice relaxing day.

Well, that's what he's hoping for anyways....

-

Theo was walking out the back of Stiles house, "why would I do that?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed. "Because we're his friend" Stiles replied making Theo scoff, "you're his friend, not me..he made that pretty clear when he was dancing with Liam. And you not only encouraged it but posted it? Are you stupid?" Theo snapped.

Stiles laughed "dude chill, why do you care if he dances with someone anyways? Unless I'm right and you're catching feelings for him" he teased picking up some empty beer cans. Theo snorted "the only thing I'm catching is a cold, it's freezing out here"

"Come on, Scott's been asking us to meet Isaac for ages now" Stiles pouted crossing his arms in attempt to persuade Theo. "I don't care" Theo shrugged throwing a bottle into the bin. "Please!" Stiles said again, testing Theos patience.

"Stiles" Theo snapped turning to face him "I seriously don't give a fuck about Scott or his bitch for that matter so why would I want to meet him?" He asked shaking his head. "Because I want to meet him?" Stiles replied with hopeful eyes.

"Is that supposed to mean something to me?" Theo replies, "yes because I'm quite literally your best friend" Stiles says in an unamused tone. "Fine I'll come, but I can guarantee I'm not welcome there" Theo says giving Stiles a pointed glare.

"Isaac is the one who invited us both, he wants to meet us" Stiles replied while tying up the rubbish bags. "Oh how lovely" Theo said rolling his eyes and doing the same thing. "You can cash the cans if you want, I was just going to throw them out" Stiles states with a shrug.