Chapter 5

A/N: Glad y'all are enjoying the thiam scenes the more they progress, and I'm glad you're enjoying the storyline! Huge thanks to my beta aathmanr I couldn't do it without you!

"So what do you say?" theo asked, his green eyes letting Liams, "I don't know if you've noticed Theo but I'm not exactly a social butterfly" he said ushering to himself as if it was obvious "I'd rather hang out at home or something else, anything else"

Theo laughed "just let me take you out for dinner" he said in a begging tone. Liam rolled his eyes "your charm doesn't work on me" "doesn't it?" Theo asked raising a brow.

"Nope" Liam replied popping the p, "plus what makes you think I'd want to go to dinner with you to begin with?" He asks with a smirk of his own. "Oh please" Theo scoffs "dinner tomorrow night at 6pm, wear something nice" he says walking towards his truck.

Liam shakes his head, wear something nice? What the hell does he even mean by that? Nice like jeans? Nice like dress pants or a suit? God i hated how discreet Theo's words can be. Liam headed back to class.

-

The next had approached sooner then Liam wanted it to. "What am I supposed to wear?" Liam asked Mason whom he was on FaceTime with. Mason laughed "you're pretty worked up over this little date for someone who claims to hate Theo"

Liam crooked his neck up "Mason don't start" he sighed "what? All I'm saying is give him a chance" "a chance? He's literally known for whorirng about campus's and being a dough bag. Isn't your job as my best friend to not encourage me seeing such people?"

Mason snorted "nah man, my job is to get you laid cause frankly you have been such a little bitch since Brett and you need to get it" Liam looked back at him with a straight face, unable to hold it in he laughed "shut up" he said.

Mason cackled "nah you know I'm right, ooo wear that one!" Mason said beaming at the blue button up Liam was holding, he frowned "I haven't really worn a button up in a long time" "trust me I'm aware and I am so sick of seeing you in those bloody sweaters, it's getting hot outside Liam"

Liam rolled his eyes "god why did I FaceTime you" he groaned taking his pyjama shirt off, he had decided to have a lazy day studying until he needed to get ready for his date. So pyjamas in bed was the go. "Because you know I'll get you laid" Mason laughed followed by a wink.

"How does it look?" Liam asked finishing the last button on the shirt. "Mason frowned "don't button the top one Liam, you look like you're going to church. We're gay, we're trying to go straight to hell baby"

Liam laughed "Shut up man" he said, "what about now?" Liam asked. The first button was undone revealing light chest hair & his collar bones. "If you wernt my best friend I'd-" "okay got it!" Liam interrupted him. "Black jeans or black dress pants?" Liam asks holding the options.

"Definitely the jeans! Pair them with your converse you'll look hot" Mason comments. Liam couldn't help but agree. Slipping his pyjama shorts off out of the cameras view he then pulled the jeans up. These jeans in particular had a hole in the knee.

"Lemme find my converses" liam said digging through his closet. Pulling out two pairs "do I go classics or artsy?" He asked knowing which Mason would pick. "I know you want the artsy ones so go with them" Mason said pinching them bridge of his nose.

Liam had painted a pair of converses a few years ago, he rarely wore them but he loved them. They were the signature black and white shoe, however Liam had added blood red roses to the side of it giving it more of an edge, a gay edge.

Popping his ankle back he showed Mason his full look "ah you look so good!" Mason said clapping his hands like an excited child. Liam laughed "I'm just gonna part my hair and leave it fluffy" he said looking in the mirror with his comb.