Chapter 34. Goodbye And Darkness

Start from the beginning

Izuku started to cry harder as he held onto Fawkes like a lifeline.

"I will always be with you Izuku... my flame is now yours" he said as he looked up and his eyes widened.

In the distance he saw his family standing with smiles all on their faces seeing him give everything to protect Izuku.

"Mom... dad... did I do good?" He said to them.

They both smiled and the other members of the Phoenixs also showed up and they all extended their wings to him " yes... now come home son, it's time you finally get to rest" said his mother.

A tear rolled down his cheek before his eyes showed he was smiling.

Izuku suddenly fell forward and saw that Fawkes completely disappeared and became a part of him, fusing into his soul while giving up his own.

His head then began to pound as all of Fawkes memories flooded right into his brain, he saw everything that he went through in his entire life, from back during the times of peace, all the way up to the war of the Phoenixs and all the years he waited for someone who can stop his sister.

"Why..." he said crying as he watched the last of the flames sink into his chest "Why did this have to be the only way...".

He slowly stood up and his body exploded in flames as he turned towards the other users who he could fully make out all of them.

"I will avenge his sacrifice... and all of your sacrifices... I promise you all this" he said with determination in his voice and a fire in his eyes.

The other users smiled and all of them held up balls of light that went flying and went into Izuku.

"Wake up Ninth/Izuku" they all said simontaniously.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back at camp, everything was in complete chaos and Aizawa was finding it next to impossible to even stay focused.

Uraraka, Toga, Bakugo and Tokoyami were all taken by the villains, along with Ragdoll who was also taken by them.

And to add a cherry on top, him and the police couldn't find Shimura anywhere, they only saw a massive crater where he was last spotted, but him and the police couldn't get close given the black flames and heat.

"Aizawa you ok?" Said Mandaly walking towards him to see if he was injured.

"I'm fine... it's my students that aren't... 4 are missing and the last one was seen here and he now is gone..." he said trying his best to keep his calm and composure. He wasn't sure if he could handle it if things got worse.

They then heard the sound of water and saw that fire trucks were trying to cool down the molten rock and put out the black flames to no avail. Nothing they did seemed to work, regardless of how much water they poured on the fire.

"Don't worry Aizawa, I'm sure we will find them" she said with a weak smile.

Just then they heard a fire fighter shout, they both looked over and saw that he was pointing at the crater. Following his arm they saw a small ball of gold and white flames appear in the center of the crater. The ball of fire slowly got bigger, until it reached the size of a human and it exploded outwards.

Everyone covered their eyes with their arms to protect themselves from the blast of flames. But once the flames died they all saw something amazing.

Izuku was standing in the center of the destruction, with golden and black flames covering his body. On his back were his fire wings, but now instead of fire being in the shape of wings, they changed so now you can actually see all the individual feathers that were still made out of fire.