Chapter 23. Battle For Hosu And Quirk Awakening

"oww..." Said Momo holding her arm as Bubble Girl applied some bandages on her arm.

"Hehe sorry about that, but I thought it'd be a good idea to push you harder" said Bubble Girl.

"Don't worry it's ok" said Momo who tried to hide her blush "I just wish it was Izuku who did it.." she mumbled under her breath.

Bubble Girl looked at her and saw Momo's blush, it took her a couple seconds before she realized what Momo was implying "she's a masochist!".

____

Elsewhere Himiko was sitting on the floor with a blindfold over her eyes and was listening in for every sound she could hear, she slightly twitched when she heard something and went to look at it but felt a blade to her throat.

"Just because you can hear a sound doesn't mean it's not a distraction, you must learn to be able to tell the difference" said Edgeshot.

"Yes sensei" said Himiko "I'll do better next time".

"It's ok to make mistakes, that's why I'm here to help make sure you don't make them out in the field where you can get hurt or someone else can" said Edgeshot.

"So what can I do to get better faster" said Himiko.

"Your already making amazing progress in the last week you far surpassed my expectations and soon you'll be on par with me or beyond that" said Edgeshot.

"Thank you sensei, Izu said the same thing about me and said giving time I can give almost all stealth heroes a run for their money" said Himiko.

"Izu? Oh you mean the winner of the sports festival" said Edgeshot which got a nod from Himiko "I was hoping to possibly train him but oh well, I think I got a better student since I can train you in my ways of stealth".

Himiko smiled at hearing that "well then let's get back to training so I can get stronger".

___

Ochako was slammed into the ground and she groaned in pain as she forced her body up.

"Your getting really good Uraraka, with your previous training all I have to do is help refine you so you can be a even better fighter" said Gunhead.

"It's thanks to my Onii-chan, Izuku and Himiko that I'm this good" said Ochako standing up.

She got in her battle stance and Gunhead smiled at seeing that since it had no holes in the fighting style, he got in his own as they stared at each other.

Ochako moved forward and tried to punch him but he easily raised his arm to block it but then Ochako ducked down and did a leg sweep knocking him to the ground and placing him in a arm lock.

"Amazing Uraraka but only one problem".

He then forced his body up overpowering her and then put her in a double arm lock.

"Gotta work on your strength and remember I got two arms".

___

Shoka created a massive firestorm that made Endeavor dodge the attack but then felt his foot get frozen to the ground by ice. Before he could move another wall of flames was sent at him, he quickly raised his body temperature melting it all and making her fire attack useless.

"You have to try better than that Shoka, your still not strong enough" said Endeavor glaring at her "also remember your purpose is to surpass All Might

Her hand clenched in anger "I'm going to go see my mom" she said as she left.

She passed Burnin who waved at her and she simply gave her a head nod and continued walking until she arrived where her driver was.