Chapter 7. First Day At UA

"FUUUUCK!!!!" Screamed Katsuki glaring at the TV.

"Kacchan no need to be getting so angry even though the asshole is annoying" said Izuku.

"Bullshit I have every right to be getting angry, the game developers need to fix this game. But no instead they nerf characters that don't need it and make characters that need to be nerfed stronger" said Katsuki. "Fucking EA can't fix shit".

"Well your not wrong about that" said Izuku "so did you get your letter yet? It's been a week".

"No but it should be here any time this week" said Katsuki.

"Hehe alright we-" Izuku was cut off when he heard someone knocking on his door "sorry Kacchan gotta go my grandma needs me".

"Yea yea whatever I'm gonna try and find a better hero vs villains match" said Katsuki.

Izuku turned off his mic then walked over to his door and opened it and saw Nana standing there holding a envelope for him.

"Your UA letter is here Izuku" said Nana handing him it.

"Thanks grandma" said Izuku as he took it and went over to his desk and opened it. He was met by a small metal disk and ended up being a projector.

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION TO GIVE YOU GOOD NEWS!!!" Yelled All Might "SORRY I HAVE BEEN SILENT BUT YOUR LOOKING AT UA'S NEW FACULTY MEMBER. HMM, WHAT OH... WAIT I HAVE TO DO HOW MANY OF THESE!?!?".

Izuku couldn't help but chuckle as he saw a storm cloud form over his brothers head when he heard that he'll have to do 200 more.

"AHEM, ANYWAYS LIKE I WAS GOING TO SAY, YOU DID A VERY GOOD JOB AND YOU GOT YOURSELF 95 VILLAIN POINTS ORIGINALLY. BUT AFTER WE REWATCHED THE FOOTAGE WE FOUND OUT THAT YOU ACTUALLY GOT 113 VILLAIN POINTS. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL, YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO HELP OTHERS AND SAVE MANY MORE ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU TOOK OUT THE ZERO POINTER. AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOU ALSO RECEIVED 140 HERO POINTS, IN TOTAL YOU HAVE 253 POINTS WHICH BEAT MY OWN RECORD BY 50. SO WELCOME YOUNG SHIMURA TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA" Said All Might before the projection turned off.

Izuku leaned back in his seat with a massive smile on his face "I finally did it... Mom in one step closer to becoming a hero".

"I'm proud of you Izuku" said Fawkes appearing on his shoulder.

"Thank you Fawkes" said Izuku as he wiped a tear from his eye "it's time to show this world the power of the Phoenix".

"Indeed it is and we shall Izuku" said Fawkes.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Do you have extra pencils and pens" asked Nana watching Izuku grab his back pack.

"Yes".

"Do you have tissues?"

"Yes".

"Condoms??"

"Ye- GRANDMA!?!?" yelled Izuku who's face exploded red with his hair catching on fire in embarrassment.

"Hahaha what's wrong I'm sure your girlfriends wouldn't complain" said Nana teasing him even more.

"I.. I don't have any girlfriends" said Izuku trying to force his blush down.

"Yet.." said Nana ignoring his slight glare.

"I have to go grandma bye, love you" said Izuku walking to the door.

"Izuku... I'm proud of you" said Nana smiling proudly at him.

"Thank you grandma and I know" said Izuku leaving the house and heading towards where his friends were.

"Izu-kun" said Himiko jumping over the gate and tackle hugging him with enough strength to make All Might sweat. It didn't help that the angle they were at she was suffocating him with her boobs.