Chapter 30. Izuku And Katsuki Vs All Might

"Papa that was so cool how youbeatupthatmeanieheroandyousoeasilyandquicklydestroyedtheentirecity" said Eri as she went into a excited mutter storm like Izuku always does "it was boom and pow and whoosh and then another boom".

"She is too sweet and innocent for this world!!!" Thought everyone in the room seeing this and feeling like seeing this should be a sin for how innocent it was.

Izuku picked Eri up and smiled "I'm glad you liked it Eri, I wouldn't have been able to do it without your encouragement" he said as he kissed her cheek.

Eri let out a giggle as she hugged and smiled happily.

"Hey Kacchan when's our match?" Said Izuku looking over at him and seeing that he was doing push ups to build up sweat for the fight.

"20 minutes, they mainly held it off for this long to make sure Endeavor isn't in critical condition or something" said Katsuki.

"I guess that makes sense" said Izuku scratching his chin "I might've gone a little overboard".

"No you did not" said Nezu appearing out of nowhere and sitting on Izuku's shoulder "if anything I think you held back to much".

"HE DESTROYED 3 TRAINING CITIES!!!!" Yelled everyone in the room including Rei and Fuyumi.

"Meh they weren't inhabitanted so it doesn't count" said Nezu.

"Did he ju-".

"Anyways now that Endeavor will be having PTSD by just looking at Shimura here we can start getting ready for the next matches but before then" Nezu pulled out a divorce slip and handed it to Rei. "You are now free from him and he can't do anything to you or your children or even talk to them unless you or them decide to do so".

Rei looked at the piece of paper and bowed deeply to him "thank you Principal Nezu... I don't know how to thank you".

"Kick Endeavor in the nuts when you see him, oh and thank Shimura here he was the one that won the fight to win you and your families freedom, I just blackmailed Japan until they agreed".

"That's pretty tame of you Nezu" said Izuku looking at him.

"I only held my tongue because Eri is here" said Nezu.

Rei walked over to Izuku and hugged him "thank you...".

"It's no problem, I'm just happy you don't have to suffer anymore" said Izuku with a warm smile as he gently put Eri down.

Nezu then suddenly disappeared and no one knew where he went, though they had a feeling he was still somewhere nearby.

*Chu*

Rei kissed Izuku's cheek, instead of it being warm like most people, it was cold because of Rei's ice quirk which makes her body naturally colder.

A small blush adorned her cheeks as she smiled warmly at him "thank you once again Shimura".

"More competition/his harem just keeps growing" thought everyone in the room.

"Will I get another mom?" Said Eri looking at Ochako.

"P-probably..." Said Ochako.

"Oh come on Ocha nothing wrong with this, I mean we all love Izuku plus he has the stamina to handle all of us" said Himiko.

"What's stamina and what do you handle us?" Said Eri.

"Ask your grandma" they both said.

The doors were suddenly kicked open and embedded in the wall as Miruko walked in and Ryukyu followed her.