Chapter 6. UA Entrance Exam

Izuku was gathering his stuff for the UA entrance exam, he was offered a recommendation but he declined it since he wanted to do it himself.

As he tied his shoes Nana walked over to him with a proud smile on her face "Izuku.. your mom would be really proud of you".

"Thanks grandma and I promise to become a great hero like you and Toshi" said Izuku smiling.

Nana smiled before she walked over to him and pulled him into a hug "I still remember the day when I could just hold you in my arms.. now look at you all grown up".

Izuku hugged her back before he stepped back "mhm well I gotta go, bye grandma I love you" said Izuku before he left.

After he left the house he ran to the nearby train station where he saw Himiko and Mei.

"Mei, Himiko!" Yelled Izuku running up to them, with them smiling and running to him and pulling him into a hug.

"Hey Izuku-kun" said both girls happily as they hugged him tightly.

"Where's Kacchan he said he'd be here" asked Izuku looking around.

"Oh he said he missed the train because of his mom so he's gonna be a couple minutes late but we can head to UA" said Himiko making Izuku nod.

They all got on the train that just arrived and headed to UA.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They were walking to the gates of UA and we're amazed even Izuku, even though he's been here before.

"It's still as amazing as last time" said Izuku smiling proudly.

"Mhm I have to agree it's just as amazing as you said" said Himiko.

"Hey guys wait up!" Yelled Ochako running up to them with Katsuki right behind her.

"Ochako, Katsuki we've been wondering when you'd show up" said Izuku while giving Ochako a hug then Katsuki a fist bump.

"Hmph the old hag forced me to have a bunch of pictures taken so I missed my train or I would've been here sooner" said Katsuki crossing his arms.

"My train ran late because of a villain attack" said Ochako scratching the back of her head.

Everyone gave a small laugh before they all looked at the building and all started to walk inside it but before they could get in they heard someone yell.

"Hey Baku-bro how's it going!?" Yelled a teen with spikey red hair and eyes, he also had sharp shark like teeth.

"Hm Shitty hair what are you doing here?" Said Katsuki.

"What can't a bro see his bro? Oh are these your friends? Hi my name is Ejiro Kirishima it's nice to meet you".

They all smiled and introduced themselves before Izuku looked at the time and panicked.

"Guys we got 5 minutes come on let's go!" Yelled Izuku as he and the others ran inside the building.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a long written exam they were all sitting in the auditorium except Mei she was in the support department area. Kirishima decided to sit with them and brought new person named Mina.

She had pink skin and hair with a pair of horns on top of her head, she also had black selcra and yellow irises for her eyes.

"Hi my name is Mina Ashido it's nice to meet you all" said Mina waving enthusiastically.

Before anyone could respond Present Mic got up and stage and started talking.

"Hey little listeners how's it going, give me a shout if your excited" said Present Mic but was met with utter silence.