Chapter 3. 7 Years Later.

7 years have passed sinse Izuku first used his flames and ever since then he has been training with them relentlessly. Izuku now has near perfect flame control and can decide if he wants them to burn or not. He also learned how to use them to fly, he either uses his flames as phoenix wings and flies or uses controlled fire on the bottom of his feet like jet engines.

Izuku and Katsuki have become even stronger rivals with both of them always trying to one up the other. Sadly for Katsuki, Izuku won most challenges between them. He still won some but not as many as Izuku and he used this to push himself farther to surpass him.

Right now both of them are at Izuku's house playing a video game and they are winning the match. Sadly there is a camper on the enemy team that only targets Katsuki and Izuku.

"THAT DAMN FUCKER I'M GOING TO KILL HIS BITCH ASS!!!!" yelled Katsuki who just got killed for the fifth time by him.

"Kacchan I'm not one for much swearing but I agree... Let's kill this asshole" said Izuku with a noticable tick mark on his forehead.

Katsuki simply smiled "YEA LETS KILL HIM!!!".

Downstairs Nana was watching TV and laughing at how Katsuki and Izuku are acting. Nana was really excited since Toshinori is coming back today after his long trip to the U.S.. As he told her while there he could feel his American blood flowing and started naming all his super moves after cities or states of America.

Nana couldn't help but chuckle a bit and also be excited to see Izuku's reaction to seeing his big brother finally coming back after so long.

Nana was interrupted when someone knocked on her door and she walked over and saw that is was the very man she was just thinking of.

"Toshi it's so good to see you" said Nana who hugged him which he happily returned.

"IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU AS WELL SENSEI" Said All Might smiling at seeing his master after so long. "SO HOW HAVE YOU AND IZUKU BEEN?".

"We've been really good, him and Katsuki are up stairs playing a game" said Nana.

Before they could continue talking they heard Katsuki start screaming "YOU MOTHER FUCKING SMG CAMPER!!!!".

Nana simply sweat dropped "they are having fun as you can tell" she said.

"INDEED.., WELL IF YOU NEED ME I'M GONNA GO AND SAY HI TO MY LITTLE BROTHER". Said All Might who then started walking up the stairs.

Izuku and Katsuki were currently glaring at the screen looking for the camper when the door was opened.

"HELLO MY LITTLE BROTHER IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU!" Yelled All Might coming in the room making both Izuku and Katsuki smile and stop playing the game.

"BIG BROTHER TOSHI!!" yelled Izuku as he ran to him and hugged him. "It's so good to see you, why didn't you tell me you were coming home today?".

"HAHA WHY THAT WOULD HAVE RUINED THE SURPRISE AND I WANTED TO SURPRISE YOU". Said All Might smiling.

"So Toshi what will we do?" Asked Izuku excited.

"Well that depends on if young Katsuki wants to join us?" Asked All Might raising a eyebrow and now not talking as loudly as he usually does.

"Nah you two have fun I'm gonna head back home, have fun Izuku. Also tell Fawkes I said later" said Katsuki who fist bumped Izuku before he left.

"Oh speaking of which where is Fawkes?" Asked All Might curiously.

"Oh he said he wanted to go and fly around the forest that's nearby. He really enjoys nature, he says it's peaceful and calming and I usually go with him as well" said Izuku standing up and walking with Toshi downstairs.