Chapter 16. Sports Festival Part 2

"alright everyone now let's spin the wheel and see what the next event is!" Yelled Midnight as she spun the wheel.

After a minute the wheel slowed down until it finally landed on "CAPTURE THE FLAG!!!! Yelled Midnight with a big smile. "Also the person who scored first place shall have 10 million points!!".

Izuku immediately felt all the angry and competitive glares being sent towards him making him sweat drop.

"The forty students shall get into teams of four and be escorted to your starting point".

Everyone immediately ran off to find their own teams and before Izuku could even decide who to ask Mei and Himiko immediately ran up to him.

"Let's team up Izu!" They both said simultaneously with the same crazy look in each other's eyes.

"Sure I think it'd be a great idea" said Izuku making them smile "now we just need a forth person".

Ochako saw Izuku, Himiko, and Mei and she started to walk to them to join their team when someone placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Uraraka please join me on my team" said Iida hoping he'd join her "together we'd be unstoppable".

"Umm.. no thanks I was going to join Izuku's team" said Ochako as she took his hand off her shoulder and ran off to Izuku.

Iida clicked his tongue in anger and left to go find a team when he saw Shoka forming one.

____

"Alright you three ready?" Asked Izuku looking at his teammates.

"Mhm/yeppers/I'm gonna make them bleed".

"Himiko please don't.." said Ochako.

"Don't worry.. Izu is the only one I want blood from~ his is nice and sweet~" she said licking her lips and looking at him.

Izuku blushed especially since he could still feel the bite from yesterday she gave him.

"AND BEGIN!!" Yelled Present Mic.

They all stopped and got serious and looked around the area trying to see if anyone was going to head to them.

They heard a explosion in the distance and some distinctive cussing figuring it was Katsuki attacking an enemy team.

"HAHA!! NOW I'LL SHOW YOU WHY 1B IS THE GREATEST!!!" Yelled Monoma running up to them with Kendo behind looking reluctant.

"Himiko, Ochako I think you can handle him" said Izuku.

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THOSE TWO WORTHLESS WHORES CAN STOP ME!!" yelled Monoma who then got a glare from Kendo from saying that.

"Monoma don't s-" she was cut off when an ring of flames surrounded him and he suddenly fell to the ground gasping for air.

"How does it feel not be able to have any Oxygen in the air?" Said Izuku as he glared coldly at him "I'm sucking all the oxygen. From the air around you with my flames so in other words I'm basically choking you out.

Now I'm only going to tell you this once... Don't ever insult them again" he said glaring at him.

After a couple seconds Monoma fell to the ground unconscious.

Kendo reluctantly picked him up "Shimura for what it's worth thanks and sorry that he said that" she then ran off back to her flag.

Izuku sighed and knew this was going to challenge once Shoka or Katsuki show up to possibly challenge him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"FUCK YOU!" Yelled Katsuki as he threw a massive explosion at someone and stole his flag to add to his flag pole.