Chapter 29. The Phoenix Vs Hell Flames

Izuku was in the common room watching as Katsuki and Denki argued over what to watch next; next to him was Himiko who was biting his neck and drinking his blood while on the other side was Mei who was leaning on him while napping.

"Hey Izuku what do you think the tests tomorrow are gonna be? I heard they are robots" said Ochako walking over and sitting down while leaning on Himiko.

"Hmm I haven't heard much but it's possible that we'll be fighting in teams or something to make us have to work together" said Izuku.

"I guess that makes sense, hopefully it isn't anything ridiculous" said Ochako.

Himiko stopped drinking Izuku's blood and cleaned up the tiny bit on his neck before she put in her two cents "well considering it probably involves Nezu it'll be stupid or crazy".

"Probably both" said Katsuki.

"Oh come on guys, what's the chances of Nezu doing anything like that? I mean he can't be that bad" said Denki.

Everyone in the room including Eri who just arrived all stared at him like he was stupid.

"Papa I think uncle Kacchan was right when he said he's a dummy" said Eri.

Katsuki bursted out laughing at hearing that along with some of the others.

Izuku let out a chuckle before he felt his phone go off and he got up to answer the call much to his girlfriends annoyance.

Once he arrived in the kitchen he answered the phone "hello?".

"Hello Izuku" said Nana "sorry for bothering you but I just had a quick question".

"Sure thing grandma what's up?" He said.

"When will your tests be done tomorrow? I need to talk to your brother and his supposed girlfriend in which I wasn't informed of" said Nana with a dangerous edge to her tone.

"U-um well the tests are said to begin around 7.. and each person or team will be going in one at a time so the other students can watch.. so maybe around lunch?".

"Ok good cause I'll be coming over to talk to them since All Might has been ignoring my calls" said Nana "well I'll see you tomorrow Izuku and say hi to your girlfriends and Eri for me".

After she hung up Izuku shook his head "Toshi how can you both be smart and so fucking stupid at the same time...".

"Ya doing good Shimura?" Said Kyoka entering the kitchen and walking to the fridge.

"Yeah... Just talking to my grandma and getting ready to say goodbye to my brother...".

"Why? What did All Might do?" Said Kyoka.

"Just wait for tomorrow... You'll hear it from my grandma as she probably kills him" said Izuku.

Kyoka shrugged her shoulders and poured herself a cup of cold tea and was about to leave when Izuku spoke.

"Hey Jiro... Are you growing your hair out?" Said Izuku noticing that her hair on the back of her head seems longer.

Kyoka actually gained a tiny blush and played with her jack "o-oh um yeah... I thought maybe it might look good.." she said Shyly while looking away from him to hide her blush.

"Oh well it looks nice on you, just don't cover your face or else I won't get to see your beautiful violet eyes" said Izuku.

Steam exited Kyoka's ears and she stabbed him with her jacks before quickly leaving the kitchen to hide her embarrassment.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was the day of the battles and all of class 1A has gathered before the training grounds where they will be tested, they have yet to be told what exactly is going on but they all have a feeling it will be a hard battle.