Chapter 4. A New Friend

(AN: my updates for all my stories will be longer because I'm planning to start another story or two soon sorry.)

Izuku and his friends were sitting in their new class at Aldera Junior High,
They were sitting and waiting for the teacher to come in. It's been 2 weeks since they started middle school and the group of four have been at the top since.

Himiko was sitting behind Izuku and playing with hair, Mei was sitting next to them drawing up blue prints on Katsuki's, izuku's, and Himiko's costumes and support gear. Katsuki was on his phone reading about All Might catching a falling building and having to hold it for a couple hours. Izuku was mentally talking to Fawkes about different ideas on how to use his flames.

"So what if I turn my flames into a whip or chains to catch and ensnare villains?" Said Izuku mentally.

"Hm that would be possible but you'd have to get better at your temperature control of your flames first" said Fawkes.

"Have any suggestions on how to do that?" Asked Izuku as felt Himiko putting a small part of his hair in a braid.

(AN: like Astrid did to hiccup in the second movie)

"Well the best way to do that would to be think of your flames like a temperature gauge and you control the knob. Remember Izuku we have complete control over fire and we can make it do almost anything. The only restraint is your imagination" said Fawkes.

"Alright well when I get home today I'll start training with temperature control" said Izuku.

Just then the door opened and the teacher walked into class "hello class, before we get started we have a new student that shall be joining us today. She recently moved here with her parents and so she'll be with this class and please treat her nicely" said the teacher before she motioned to someone at the door to come in.

The class looked and saw a girl walk into the room. She had short brown hair that ended right above her shoulders, big brown eyes, and rosey cheeks that looked like a permanent blush.

"Class I'd like to introduce all of you to our new student, now why don't you introduce yourself" said the teacher with a smile.

"Oh um.. hi my name is Ochako Uraraka, I like mochi and spending time with my parents. And my dream is be a hero to save people and to use the money I get to allow my parents to have a easy life" said Ochako.

The class either smiled or some scowled.

"That's lovely Uraraka now why don't you go and sit down, there's a seat right behind Hatsume and next to Toga". Said the teacher which made Himiko raise her hand and wave.

Ochako nodded and sat down at her desk and waited for the teacher to continue talking.

"Ok class today we will continue geometry... 'sigh' Bakugo could you get Shimura to pay attention please". Said the teacher with a deadpan from being use to seeing him do that.

Katsuki turned around and smacked Izuku across the face which got his attention.

"What the heck Kacchan?" Said Izuku rubbing his cheek.

"Class started Deku, get your shit together and fucking listen" said Katsuki as he turned back around.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was now lunch time and the group of 4 were sitting at the table and eating while talking.

"I can't believe All Might was able to hold a 30 story building for 4 hours as firefighters and heroes got all the people out. Said Katsuki before he took a bite out of his fish "that is so fucking OP that he can do that then immediately go off and fight some dumb fucker stealing a purse".