Chapter 33. Summer Training Camp

In a mental ward a bunch of unconscious or dead guards laid on the ground down the halls along with a couple of patients who were attacked as well, while others were just left alone.

Shigaraki chuckled darkly as he continued to walk down the hall and soon arrived at the door his master told him where the recruit will be. Lifting his hand up, he touched the door and decayed it to a pile of rust and dust in a couple of seconds.

Before him was a man with messy blue hair who was in a straight jacket and was rocking back and forth while mumbling something about some girl named oka or something.

"I don't know why my master wants you, but he said you'd be useful" said Shigaraki with a frown.

"I don't care!! Just as long as I get my Ochako then I'll follow your master!!" Said Iida with a crazed look in his eyes.

"Well then... welcome to the League of villains" he said with a large grin as a portal opened up behind him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku and the others all came back from I island and they all went back to school and trained for the next week getting ready for the trip that the school has prepared for them but hasn't told them where yet.

Izuku was in the kitchen and was making him and Eri lunch, he decided to make something simple like Onigiri for them along with a cucumber salad and some egg. He also cut up a apple for Eri so she can have it afterwards as a healthy treat.

A couple seconds later he saw a tiny pair of hands appear and grabbed the edge of the counter before Eri stood up on her toes with her eyes just barely popping up over the counter. Her eyes were wide as she watched papa make them lunch, which she was excited for since he makes the best lunches.

"You hungry snowball?" Said Izuku looking at her.

"Mhm, my tummy keeps making noise" she said looking at him "can I have a small piece please?".

Izuku just chuckled and grabbed half the apple he hasn't cut yet and handed it to her. She quickly began to munch on it with a big smile on her face.

He went back to making lunch for both of them as he thought over how I island went after the dance. He was still sore from the things they did... also for how flexible Himiko was and Ochako's encouragement of them going further, plus Mei wanting to try new things.

"I think I now understand why they said I need more girlfriends... my stamina broke them" Thought Izuku with a sigh as he finished up the lunch.

"Eri come here I got our food" he said as he placed it down for both of them.

She quickly ran over and climbed up in her seat next to Izuku and looked at her food with a smile before reaching over and hugging Izuku "Thank you papa".

"No problem snowball" he said kissing the crown of her head.

They both began eating and Eri was smiling happily while eating "mmm this is really good papa, I wanna try and make you something".

"Oh really? Well in that case I'll be sure to show you when we come back from wherever it is we are all going while your with grandma" he said while grabbing another Onigiri.

'Why can't I come with you papa?" She said looking up at him with puppy dog eyes that both Ochako and Himiko taught her since it was Izuku's greatest weakness.

"Because we are going to be doing lots of dangerous training wherever it is we are going, also grandma wants to spend some more time with you" said Izuku trying to keep his composure and not hug her while promising to take her with him.