Chapter 11. USJ Part 2 And Rage Of The Phoenix

Izuku looked around and saw that he was in the water zone and a massive ship was behind him.

"Come down here boy!" Said a villain grinning "it's nothing personal but we gotta kill you".

Izuku glared at him and shot out a massive stream of flames at the water that quickly started to boil the water near it and kept the villains a distance.

"I'm sorry... This is all my fault..." Said Eri while sobbing.

"No Eri it isn't I promise, your not to blame here. It's all these villains that are the cause of this" said Izuku.

"SHIMURA!!" Yelled Tsu and Shinso sitting on the ship waving him over.

Izuku quickly flew over and landed on the ship with them.

"What the heck why are we being attacked?" Said Shinso confused.

"Who knows... But we have to get back with all the others" said Izuku.

"But how will we do that Shimura? We're surrounded by villains" said Tsu.

Izuku was silent thinking everything over before an idea popped in his head. "Eri I need you to stay with these two I'll be right back I promise".

"What? NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!" Yelled Eri as she grabbed him tightly and started to cry.

"Eri it's ok I'll be right back" said Izuku as he gently put her down "I need you to be a hero and be strong for us ok?".

Eri continued to cry but nodded her head and reluctantly let go of him as he stood up and glared at the villains.

"You made her cry and are trying to kill my classmates" said Izuku as he slammed his fist into his open palm "your gonna pay".

"HA what does this kid think he can do? He has a fire quirk and we have w-" he was cut off when Izuku appeared above him. Axe kicking him to the bottom of the lake and created a massive vortex in the lake dragging most with him.

"So.. who's next?" Said Izuku with a grin like Himiko's when she gets a little blood crazy.

Before the rest of the villains could react or retaliate Izuku shot forward and took out a good amount of them before the others swam under the water.

Izuku looked down and placed his hand on the water and created flames to intense that they shot through the water and boiled most of the villains. In the water and made them float up now being unconscious.

He then flew over to the others who were staring at him in awe but was quickly enveloped in a hug from Eri.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"IM KILLING EVERYONE OF THESE BASTARDS!!!" screamed Katsuki as he saw Himiko on the ground unconscious with a serious head injury.

They hurt his sister in all but blood and now he's was out for blood.

"Kill this k-" he was cut off by a massive explosion that burned a good amount of his body and sent him flying into a building.

"I'm gonna fucking murder you all" said Katsuki with a evil grin and started to cackle as he saw the fear in their eyes.

"How do Shimura and him get along so well?" Asked Momo looking at Jiro and Denki.

"Your guess is as good as mine, just glad he's on our side" said Jiro.

They watched as he continued to brutally beat the villains especially the one that hurt Himiko. They all winced when he used a explosive kick and hit him in the balls and they all swore they heard something break.