Chapter 15: when does the story end?

Atlas woke up hours later, he was already trembling when he woke up, when he woke up he realized he was
chained to an oak-wood bed, and he couldn't move his hands, he looked around and felt a wave of fear wash over him.

"What the hell!? Where am I?"

He cried out, he felt his chest beginning to pound even harder, he slowly looked around and his eyes began to scan the bedroom.

The bed had navy blue sheets, and the post of the bed was oak wood, the sheets felt soft and velvety, the room was dimly lit from the black sheets covering the only window in the room, the door was locked shut, he had pillows underneath his body and blankets over his leg.

As he looked around the room he saw the same girl that had sexually harassed him not that long ago, here he was, chained up in her bedroom.

She looked different now, her pink hair was put in two buns, she was wearing a beautiful lacy white dress, and she was staring at him.

But the look in her eyes

Was different.

Almost inhumane

Like a predator stalking it's prey, her eyes were hyper fixated on Atlas, her eyes gliding up and down his body, before zooming in on his face, a smirk tugged at the corner of her lips as she saw that he was finally awake.

She smiled and sat down in the small chair besides the bed, she looked at him like he was a rare treasure and she was an explorer, like he was a freshly caught fish and she was a fisher, like she was the fox and he was the helpless bunny.

She gave a large grin, it should have looked innocent and sweet, but on this horrid girl there was a glimpse of insanity flashing on her grin.

"Good morning my little bunny.."

She softly cooed at him in a soothing motherly like voice, her hand gently reaching out and pressing against his cheeks.

"you must have been tired bunny. You slept so peacefully. I almost woke you up just to see those pretty little eyes but I figured you'd be tired."

Her face suddenly when from sweet and adoring to serious.

"Oh Atlas. Sweet atlas.. You should have seen this coming soon or later. I mean what were you thinking? Joining an all girls school like some attention whore."

She crossed her arms over her chest as she smoke, her voice became slightly more sinister and aggressive as she spoke, her eyes narrowing and her brows furrowing.

"Do you have something to say for yourself, Atlas!?"

She snarled at him, he suddenly felt his heart racing as he realized the situation he was now trapped in, his crazy fan-girl kidnapped him and was holding him hostage. Who knows what her plans are?

He felt his entire body began to shake and sweat as knots began to tighten in his stomach and a lump in his throat makes him feel like he's struggling to breath.

"I-I'm sorry."

He barely manages to choke out, his voice is at a whisper tone and the fear is evident in his grey tear filled eyes.

"O-oh are you?"

She said in a mocking tone, her voice almost hissing at him.

"I am! I'm sorry!"

She rolls her eyes and growls.

"You aren't eating tonight. Take some time to think about what you've done."

The girl stood up and turned her back to atlas, her hands were wrapped in black fingerless gloves, he watched as she clenched her fists at her sides and walked out, locking the door behind her, and leaving Atlas all alone.

He felt the panic that had been rising in his chest rush over him like waves of fear drowning him as he felt like he couldn't breath, he panicked. This was horrible, crazy, and cruel.

He closed his eyes tightly as tears began to wash down his face, he was terrified, scared, and all alone, as waves of fear hit him like a ton of bricks hit him. And he began to wonder when the horror story that was his life will end.

"When will this fucked up horror story of my life gonna end? Why me? Why is this my story? Why me?!"

He wiped his face against his arms since that was the only thing he could, now wasn't the time for pity. He had to be brave.

He didn't know what her plan was with him, but the look in her eyes was terrifying like a killers, like a vicious blood hungry predator.

He knew he wasn't safe. He would have to be careful to avoid saying the wrong things or he could get hurt, he knew he only had one goal.

Escape as soon as possible and get justice.

He knew the only way he could get the justice he was now desperately craving he would have to remember as much as possible.

So he looked around the room and began to make mental notes of all the things he has seen

"A notebook on the counter had a phone number written on it, labeled 'dad' the number is 702630220. I have to remember that. This room, it looks like her bedroom, a tile floor, her bedroom has posters too, Micheal Jackson, Elvis Presley, Blink 182."

He repeated this information in his head several times, he knew the more he could memorize the more he could learn and the more he would be able to catch this vile woman.

This was his only chance, he had to remember it.