Chapter 12: fight back

Atlas ran down the hallway as fast as he could.

"This chick is crazy!" He thought to himself as he tried to shake his head from the thought of her.

He arrived back to his dorm, and waiting at the door was two dozen red roses, and two dozen white roses.

He picked up the flowers and was not surprised to see a note written in what looked to be blood, but it could just be red ink.

"Flowers for you, my sweet Atlas. The red is the blood I am willing to spill for you, and the white representing the purity of our love"

Atlas felt a shiver down his spine as he picked up the roses and carried them inside the apartment, he placed each rose (the red roses and white roses each in separate vases) carefully inside a vase, he filled each vase about a third of the way with water.

"Flowers..."

He let out a soft sigh and traced his fingers along the vines, he smiled

"Flowers for me..for...me"

He shook his head and stood up, he was surprised to hear a knock at the door, and standing outside of it was the girl from earlier.

"Oh shit"

He let out a sigh when he saw the girl standing in front of him, he gave a forced smile and waved at her for a moment.

"Hello.."

"Hello atlas my dear!"

The girl was slightly taller then Atlas, she was still in her school uniform like when he had seen her only an hour earlier.

"um...no."

He took a step back and went to close the door, the girl stopped the door from shutting with her foot, she pushed atlas into the apartment as well as the door, she had a sinister smile.

"Oh atlas, honey-bunny~, this isn't a choice. I want to speak with you, my love"

"About what?"

He took a few steps back, now standing in the hallway of his apartment, face to face with a girl.

"About us, my bunny~"

Her voice had a soft yet sinister tone as her eyes were fixed on Atlas as if she was a hunter and he was her pray.

"It's okay bunny.." she whispered as she took a step closer to him, she pushed him against the yellow wallpaper in the hallway of his room, holding her hand against his chest

"Don't touch me"

atlas whispered as he felt his breath get caught in his throat, his body tensed and he felt his muscles begin to ache as he started to sweat

"What's wrong, bunny~?"

she grinned and her hands began to trace his chest, her eyes were glaring down at him

"Don't you like this bunny?~"

Atlas felt tears beginning to sting his eyes, he didn't know what to do, he felt sick, his body was shaking, but he couldn't just let this happen. Not again.

Atlas suddenly pushes her down, he watched as she fell to the floor

"Don't fucking touch me!"

He growled as he glared down at her, she has a look of hatred burning in her eyes as she grabbed his ankle

"Bunny! Stay!"

She hissed angrily him but obviously he didn't listen to her. He felt anger rising in his body so he kicked her roughly in the stomach, he grabbed her by her throat and glared at her.

"Dont fucking touch me, whore"

He let go of her shirt and dropped her to the floor once again, she hissed at him.

he ran out of his dorm and into the hallway of the building, he grabbed his phone and called campus security, when they arrived, Alice was behind them.

"That bitch attacked me!"

He was panting heavily, and his hands were trembling.

Something in him snapped that day.

He wasn't the same boy anymore.

The security ran into his dorm and picked up the girl, she had bruised along her rib cage and one on her throat, they looked at atlas for a moment, before carrying the girl away to the Nurse's office.

Alice had tears in her eyes as she looked at Atlas

"What the hell did you do!?"