Chapter 9: trouble

Tw: Rape.
The rest of the week passed faster then he had expected, he ignored Alice as much as he could, he spent his class time feeling anxious and trying to stop his palms from sweating and his heart beating in his chest.

Soon Saturday rolled around, he spent the day in bed, ignoring everyone else, he couldn't stop the constant flashbacks he was having of Amber.

Flashback Halloween 2021
The long evening was full of joy and laugh; a perfect night, or so it seemed, the young pair arrived back to their home.

After a long evening at a friends party, where Atlas was forced to chug drink after drink to "impress" Amber's friend, while she drank little to nothing.

The skinny boy staggered along the hallway, struggling to keep himself up, the young woman was following closely behind him, an evil smirk on her face.

"Atlas~ my bunny~ come on let's go cuddle"

Her voice was soft and sweet, as it always was before she got violent or angry, her soft hands caressed his face. She carefully took his hand and lead him up the stairs and into his bedroom.

He felt his entire body trembling, he couldn't keep himself standing up straight as eyes fluttered open and shut, he felt a lump in his throat as she pulled him into the bedroom, locking the door behind them.

"h-huh?" He looked around the room, everything felt like it was shaking as he made his way towards the bed, he sat on the edge of his pink canopy bed that his "girlfriend" had picked out.

His eyes rested shut, to him everything was a blur of colors and sounds, and his head was aching.

She sat besides him and pulled him close, she softly kissed his lips, her hand placed on his cheek.

"A-Amber? What are you doing?"

Her lips softly began to trail down his face, to his neck, and then his chest, she began to unbutton his blue shirt that she had insisted he wore

"shush bunny~ it's okay."

Her tone was soft and comforting, like it was filled with sugar and honey, like she was his safety and home, like he could trust her. But he shouldn't have.

"We're just gonna have some fun, ok?"

He put his hand up, blocking her hands from his chest as his shirt was already half open

"No. Amber stop."

He tried to push her away but she got angry, she let out a soft growl and stood up, she stood in front of him and pushed him down on the bed, as he laid on his back he watched as she got on top of him, pinning him down against the velvet sheets.

"oh shut up. Any guy would be lucky to do this with someone like me."

She continued to kiss his neck and unbutton his shirt, he felt panic and fear rushing through his body as everything suddenly became a blur, his thoughts were racing and his heart was pounding

"Stop. Please. Stop. Stop."

He couldn't speak, but in his mind he was screaming as loud as he could, cold tears began to pour down his cheeks as he whimpered, her long nails dug into his skin and he felt blood trickle down his wrist, she bit his neck as hard as she could, he felt her teeth dig deep into his skin.

after what felt like an eternity, and pain echoing throughout his body, she crawled off of him, grinning as she whispered in his ear.

"I bet you liked that, bunny~"

"no..no..." he softly cried

He couldn't stop the shame, the terror, the cold blood dripping down his wrist and his throat aching with pain from where her teeth had dug into his skin. as he laid on the bed, shaking, he couldn't stop the disgusting feeling of her nails in his skin, her body pressed against his.

He felt disgusting, weak, violated and used.

"Oh shut up. Are you a faggot or something? You should be grateful I fucked you"

She slapped him hard, his cheek was burning red but he couldn't remove, or react, he was broken.

She broke him.