Chapter 6: Just me

⚠️Sexual Assault/the f slur⚠️
"Alice?"

He whispered as he slowly stood up, he put his hand on the door, his breathing was still heavy.

"What's wrong Atlas? Are you ok?"

He felt his breathing slowly began to slow down as he heard the soft sound of her voice

"I-I..."

He barely managed to choke out one word, he still felt a lump in his throat, he couldn't speak, he didn't know what to say.

"Atlas, open the door" she whispered

"Please atlas open the door" she began to knock on the door again, the sound of her fists made his heart start to race in his chest again.

He shook his head, as if she could see him, but to her, it was just silence, not one word.

"Atlas! Open the goddamn door, please!" She hit it harder, she felt her anxiety start to rise as she banged even harder on the door

"open the door atlas or I will break it down!"

He took a deep breath, he couldn't find the strength to open the door, he couldn't let her see him like this, they barely knew each other, she wouldn't understand. No one would ever understand him.

"That's it Atlas! I'm breaking down the door"

She felt the anger, stress, and concern rising in her body, she kicked the door as hard as she could, nothing happened, then she did it again, and again, and soon the door swung open, slamming against the wall, that's when she saw him.

Atlas was on the floor, holding his now blood-covered wrist as tears poured down his cheeks. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She took a step back, her hand over her mouth as she looked at him, then his wrist.

"Oh my god...A-atlas..."

"I-I..."

He looked away, the stinging pain in his wrists causing more tears to pour down her cheeks, she stepped towards him and slowly she took his hand, she looked down at his forearm and whimpered.

"Why atlas? Why did you do this?!"

As her voice echoed through his ears, suddenly he remembered it all.

Flashback, April 3rd 2022.
Atlas was with Amber, they were surrendered by there friends as they sat in a hot tub, it was a cold night, a fire is roaring besides the hot tub.

Atlas wrapped his arms over his stomach as he often did, he was the skinniest boy there and couldn't help feeling insecure as he stared at the other boys, he was in nothing but his boxers, the group didn't want to waste their time changing into bathing suits, so this was his only option.

Amber was besides him, as she always was when they went out. He was never alone. Not when she could help it.

"Hey guys, I think we should all go watch a movie inside, you guys go get dressed, me and bunny will clean up out here"

The group didn't hesitate to agree, and soon the group had started to pour into the house, leaving atlas alone with her in the tub, he stood up, but before he could leave she grabbed his waist, she pulled him back into the hot tub

"where are you going, bunny~?"

She put her hand on his thigh, looking up at him with a sinister grin.

"amber..stop" he looked away as he removed her hand from his thigh.

"Oh come on bunny~"

She pushed him down, she climbed onto his lap, her hands on his shoulders.

"Amber get off of-"

Before he could finish his sentence, she kissed his neck and put her hand over his mouth

"just be quiet...it's okay bunny~ just enjoy it~"

She began to kiss down his neck and collarbone, atlas felt her hands trace his body, he pushed her away

"Amber stop it."

She got angry, she put her hand on his chest and pushed him down again, she slapped him as hard as she could

"Stop being a bitch Atlas. Just let me do it. Are you a faggot or something?!" She growled as she glared down at him

He couldn't respond.

She began to kiss his neck again, she grabbed his shoulder, digging her nails into his shoulder so he couldn't move

"You'll enjoy this just as much as I do"

"Atlas? Atlas?"

Alice began to shake him, her hands on his shoulders, she looked up at him, the vivid memory of Amber suddenly went away. He pulled her into a tight hug, softly sobbing.

"You're ok, bunny"