PT. CXIII

Narrator

After the show, Yoongi and Y/n ended up sleeping at the girls dorm.

Managernim knew how much it meant to girls.... aside from Yoongi being one of their biggest stockholder's.

Yoongi had spent almost all his money into the company to make sure that Y/n and Haerin stayed together.

To make sure he could have some influence into keeping them together.

- Haerin POV -

Luckily, me and the girls could come home after the festival.

I always hated being away from home.

I hated when we were hours away from home and I couldn't run into Y/n's arms.

I had learned to run into Minji unnie or Dani unnie's arms but it wasn't the same.

"What's that tattoo?" I asked as Y/n as they changed into pajamas they had left in room.

"Tattoo?" Y/n-ssi asked all confused.

"Yeah, there's a dog and cat on your shoulder," I answered all confused.

I hadn't seen this tattoo at all.

I hadn't actually seen Y/n shirtless for almost two years.

"What are you talking about? There's nothing back there," Y/n replied.

"No, you didn't have that tattoo before your surgery," I responded all agitated.

It genuinely didn't seem like Y/n remembered getting the tattoo.

The problem was that I would have at least know if it was post brain surgery...

Which from what I knew, it wasn't.

Out of confusion and fear, I dragged Y/n out my room and shook Yoongi Oppa awake.

Oppa groaned as he woke up, "what's this?", I asked pointing at Y/n's shoulder.

"Y/n's tattoo," Oppa answered a bit confused.

"Y/n got it a few months ago when you two go back together," Oppa explained.

"Wait?! There's actually a tattoo right there? I don't remember that!" Y/n seemed really aggravated.

"You don't?" Oppa furrowed his brows.

"It was like that week that you were planning to propose. Remember? You wanted something to remind you Haerin-ah," Oppa tried to get Y/n to remember.

"Propose?" Y/n seeemd really confused.

"I proposed to you?" Y/n-ssi turned to ask me.

I slowly nodded in response as I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

"You don't remember?" I asked with a shaky voice.

Y/n chuckled a bit, asking... "You two are just messing with me right?"

"I think I would have remembered things like a tattoo and planning an engagement," Y/n awkwardly laughed.

Y/n really didn't seem to remember.

"Your memory is getting worse," Yoongi Oppa suddenly told Y/n.

"What? No. I do everything to try to regain my memories. I've even remembered some memories recently," Y/n answered looking a bit concerned.

"I read about memory loss and try to learn ways to keep my current memories. Just in case... I watched documentaries and everything I could to learn more about memories," Y/n started to seem really worried.