PT. LXXXV

Narrator

Y/n-ssi had forgotten that they agreed to sleep over at Minji's place. So when it was time to leave the restaurant, Y/n was confused as to why Minji was trying to call them a cab.

"Why don't you all sleep over tonight?" Yoongi suddenly asked the girls.

"Yeahhh!".... "Yay!"... The girls cheered... except for Minji.

"I thought you were sleeping over at my place," Minji leaned in to whisper to Y/n-ssi.

"Oh, I forgot about that!" The drunken Y/n replied.

"Just come sleep over with us, it'll be the same thing!" Minji suggested.

Minji felt like she had no other choice and agreed to have a sleepover with the girls.

After calling Yoongi's driver, everyone waved their goodbyes to Sakura and went on their way.

- Y/N POV -

On the car ride back home I started to sober up a little. It was then that I realized Haerin was drunk too.

"Why did you let her drink?" I whispered over to Brother in an angry tone.

"It's a once in a life time thing. Calm down," Yoongi responded.

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore the fact that Haerin was being really cute. She was all giggly and cuddly. Unfortunately, it was all towards Danielle.

We arrived home and I was a bit confused as why the door wasn't locked.

"Did we not lock up the house?" I turned to ask Yoongi.

"I'm pretty sure we did," He furrowed his brows in response.

We shook it off and walked into the house.

As soon as we walked in, My heart dropped at the sight in front of me.

"Wonyoung," I said in a surprised tone

"Heard you were spotted at BigHit Entertainment. I wanted to come get the news myself," Wonyoung smugly spoke.

Wonyoung was my childhood friend. My first crush ever. The girl I always spent every second of my childhood with, but I hadn't seen her in years.

Wonyoung had dropped out of school to focus on her idol career. Ever since then I never saw her again.

"Hate to break it to you but I was there to support my friends," I answered her.

"Good, I like you better as a boxer!" Wony exclaimed before getting up from her seat and walking over to me.

"How do you know I'm a boxer?" I asked a bit confused.

"I never miss a fight, you might recognize the pink cap I always wear," Wonyoung answered as she wrapped her arms around my neck.