PT. LXV

Narrator

The following morning, the girls had gone down to the nearby park to hang out. They all really seemed to be enjoying their time off.

So, when y/n asked... "Where is everyone?"... all Yoongi could do was shrug.

- Y/N POV-

I couldn't find the girls anywhere around the beach house so I called Haerin. She didn't pick up so I ended up calling Minji-ssi.

"Yeoboseyo?" Minji answered.

"Where are you guys?" I coldly asked.

"Park," Minji shortly answered.

I then hung up without saying another word and headed out to the park.

When I arrived at the park I noticed all the girls were running around.

As I approached closer to the group, Haerin suddenly strayed away and walked over to a nearby ice cream stand

It looked like the ice cream guy was asking what she wanted to order but it looked like Haerin didn't respond because she was thinking.

The ice cream guy seemed to ask her again and I could barely hear Haerin say the words, "One second please."

The guy suddenly started moving his hands to speak to her in sign language and Haerin quickly backed away from him.

I went to try to see what was going on but Haerin suddenly took off.

The ice cream guys raced after her and I took off too, trying to see what the hell this guy wanted.

"Haerin-ssi!!!" I yelled to try to get Haerin's attention but she just covered her ears.

"Hey!!" The ice cream guy yelled.

Haerin began to yell Minji's name really loud and I started to sprint toward her.

Eventually, Haerin ran into Minji's arms before either I or the ice cream guy could get to her.

"Wow she runs fast," I thought to myself while I tried to catch my breath.

"Haerin-ah, what happened?!" Minji asked her in a panic.

Haerin soon noticed me and ran into my arms.

"What happened?" Minji turned to ask me as all the girls looked at me for an answer.

"I don't know. Ask this guy!" I said in anger as we all turned to look at the ice cream guy.

"I'm sorry. I asked her what kind of ice cream she wanted and she didn't respond, so I asked her in sign language," The ice cream guy answered.

"But then she started running so I wanted to make sure she was okay," He added as he tried to catch his breath.

The girls and I all turned to look at each other in confusion but tried to shrug it off.