PT. CIII

Narrator

Y/n didn't know what Haerin meant by "six year promise"... but they patiently waited for Haerin's answer.

Haerin didn't say anything for a while, so Y/n asked again...

"Will You Marry Me?"

- Y/N POV -

I was so nervous waiting for Haerin's answer.

She wasn't giving me a proper answer and I wasn't really sure what to do or how to react.

"We still have 5 more years until we get married," Haerin leaned in to whispered into my ear.

I wasn't sure what she meant by that either but I'm sure she was saying it for a reason.

"Okay, so... umm... is that a n-" I was about to give up when Haerin suddenly whispered.... "Yes!"

"Yes?!" I questioned in shock.

"Yes!!" Haerin cutely responded.

I was so relieved and quickly slide the ring into Haerin's finger. I then leaned in to kiss her lips and was really caught off guard.

Haerin took my bottom lips between hers and lightly sucked on it.

I kept trying to reason with myself as to why she would do that but regardless, I didn't mind.

"Okay, but we're still getting married only after you graduate college," Haerin said as we pulled away from our kiss.

"Okay," I answered a bit shy.

Later in that night, Haerin ended up sleeping over.

Everything in the house felt a bit different now that I knew that me and Haerin used to date.

I still couldn't remember anything but I could feel it and imagine it.

Haerin would spend time in the room and be silly while I kept busy or took care of her.

I don't remember who I was before but I probably protected her with all my life as if she was the most precious thing in the world.

"Are you alright?" Haerin suddenly asked as she crawled up to the bed with me.

I was really nervous when she suddenly snuggled into my neck.

I nervously put my arm around her and acted as if this was something I was used to.

"Umm, yeah," I answered Haerin.

"What are you thinking about?" Haerin whispered.

"Our first kiss," I unconsciously answered.

"You remember our first kiss?!" Haerin jolted up from the bed.

I nervously chuckled and embarrassedly said.... "No."

"I- I- Earlier when we kissed. That was our first kiss... since the hospital. To me... everything between us is brand new and a bit nerve racking but I don't really care about any of that... because I know that I really love you. It's so hard to understand why I love you so much but it's a great feeling," I tried to explain myself with a shaky voice.

"Oh okay," Haerin seemed a bit sad.

"Umm... but I'd love to hear about our actual first kiss!" I panicked a bit.

"Really?!" Haerin excitedly asked.

"Yes!" I giggled at how excited she looked.

"I wanna hear all about us! Our first kiss, our first date, how we got together. I want to hear everything," I told Haerin as I pulled her into my chest.