PT. XLIV

Narrator

Y/n-ssi woke up the next day hung over and completely sore from the fight.

"Where tf am I?" Y/n whispered as they look around the unfamiliar room.

Suddenly, they saw Minji-ssi laying to the side of them and panicked.

"No, no, no! This wasn't supposed to happen!" Y/n-ssi said as they jumped off the bed and started to grab their things.

"Where are you going?" Minji-ssi suddenly groaned as she felt Y/n's presence roaming all over the room.

Minji hadn't slept all night. She felt too guilty about the kiss that she couldn't get an ounce of sleep. She had just been resting her eyes for a few minutes.

- Y/N POV -

I won't lie that Minji-ssi is extremely attractive and totally my type but this wasn't supposed to happen.

"Umm... I'm gonna go. I was never here. You never saw me!" I said in a panic as I tried to leave the room.

Minji lifted herself up from the bed and lowly said... "Nothing happened. If that's what you're worried about."

She then grabbed her jacket and her wallet. She sighed to herself and started to head towards the door as well. "Let's go talk to your girlfriend," She said with a death glare.

"Tf? Did I do something to piss her off?" I thought to myself.

- Dani POV -

To have a shot with Haerin was all I ever wanted, but when it finally came.... it was all wrong.

"Are you gonna go after them?" I had asked Haerin as I watched her stay completely still and not even worry about Y/n-ssi

"No," She simply answered.

"What do you mean 'no'?" I followed up a bit confused.

"Am I supposed to? I don't get it," Haerin-ah responded all confused.

I sighed, trying to figure out how to explain things to her.

"Haerin, when you don't want to be with someone anymore... you break up with them. You tell them that you don't want to be with them anymore," I tried to explain.

I didn't understand any of what had just happened. I didn't understand the kiss, I didn't understand why Haerin wasn't worried about Y/n's feelings, and I didn't understand why Y/n-ssi was so calm about it.

"Do you not want to be friends anymore?" Haerin suddenly asked.

"What? I do. Do you?" I asked all confused.

"Yes, but why did you say 'when you don't want to be with someone anymore you tell them'?" Haerin asked in turn.

"Because you can't just kiss someone other than your partner when you're in a relationship," I answered her.