PT. XC

Narrator

Y/n was left confused from their call with Haerin.

Y/n-ssi was even more confused after reading the entirety of Haerin's dairy.

Haerin was in constant fear that Y/n would leave her throughout their entire relationship but over all she seemed really happy with the relationship.

Haerin gushed over how patient and caring Y/n was. Even when she would write about being mad at Y/n-ah, Haerin would still say nice things about Y/n.

- Y/N POV -

The day after seeing Haerin I was so confused.

I needed to relieve some stress so I headed down to the gym for a little workout.

When I arrived, I was greeted with a raised brow from Kazuha. "Need to get your ass beat again?" Kazuha asked.

"Not in the mood," I coldly responded.

"Yeah, I bet you're not in the mood after losing the love of your life," Zuha teased.

I rolled my eyes and completely ignored her for the rest of the day... but working out didn't seem to yield the results I had hoped.

I was so upset that I took off my gloves and threw them across the gym.

"What's the matter with you?" Kazuha asked as she walked over to pick up my gloves.

"Nothing, It's just- Haerin called me her older sibling," I answered her in annoyance.

"Well that's a taste of your own medicine," Zuha chuckled as she handed me my gloves.

"What do you mean?" I asked a bit confused.

"Not long ago you called Haerin your little sister. Now you're complaining that she called in her older sibling? You're funny," Kazuha sassed me.

I sighed in annoyance then headed to the locker room to grab my things. I then headed home and took a shower.

I did my best to lay in bed and just relax but I couldn't let it go.

I got up and headed down the Newjeans dorm.

To my surprise, Haerin opened the door and I abruptly leaned over to kiss her. Haerin began to kiss back so I picked her up, closing the front door behind us. Haerin wrapped me legs around my waist and began to suck on my lip.

"I'm not your sibling," I whispered against her lips.

"I know," Haerin whispered back before pushing my face over so she could get to my neck. She latched her lips onto the spot where Karina's hickey was and began to suck as hard as she could.

Suddenly, we heard someone clear their throat.

It was Danielle.

"Can you guys take your weird make out session to your room?" She sassed.

Haerin suddenly became extremely red and I placed her back down on the floor.

Haerin grabbed my hand then led me to her bedroom. "I missed you so much," she whispered before pulling me into a hug.

I hugged her as tight as I could and Haerin just seemed to snuggle into my chest.

"I missed you too," I whispered back.

"Can we please get back together?" I asked.

"I'm not ready yet," Haerin whispered as she pulled away from me.

I sighed in annoyance and pulled her into another kiss.

"I don't want anybody else but you. Just you Haerin," I whispered against her lips.

Haerin just nodded her head in response but continued to kiss me.

I couldn't take it anymore and pulled away for a bit.

I then grabbed a ring out of my pocket and got down on one knee.

"Kang Haerin-ssi, will you marry m-"

"No, No. I'm not ready to get married. We're not even dating. I'm too confused right now!" Haerin suddenly freaked out.

I didn't know what to do at this point.

I just wanted my little frog back.

- Haerin POV -

Y/n-ssi was confusing me more than ever.

I missed Y/n's lips but I wasn't ready to get back together.

I most certainly was not ready to get married.

Even though.... it's all I ever wanted...

"Just give me some time?" I managed to ask.

"I- I- Alright," Y/n-ah responded.

"But umm... do you wanna sleep over?" I asked.

Being in Y/n's arms again felt so comforting. It felt warm and safe.

It's what I needed right now.

"Yeah, I'd love that," Y/n-ah agreed.

Hanni unnie ended making dinner for everyone and we all ate together.

I was really glad to have Y/n in our dorm. It felt like old times, like if we never broke up.

Soon enough, night time had arrived and we all got ready to go to bed.

Minji unnie decided to go sleep in Hanni unnie's bed to give me and Y/n-ssi privacy.

I couldn't sleep for a while, so I snuggled into Y/n's chest to be comforted.

Y/n-ah quickly wrapped their arms around me and I fully crawled on top of them.

"Y/n-ah?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" Y/n-ssi hummed.

"I love you," I whispered.

Y/n suddenly kissed my forehead and held me tight. "I love you too, baby" Y/n-ah whispered back.

My heart started to race like crazy and ears became warm.

"This feels right," I thought to myself.

-

-

-

-

-

-