PT. LVIII

Narrator

After dinner, Y/n-ssi and Haerin spent some time with Yoongi because he was just so excited that his frog was back in the house.

It was getting to be midnight so everyone decided to get to bed and just continue to hang out the next day.

- Haerin POV -

After hanging out with Yoongi oppa, Y/n-ssi and I snuggled up in my old bed and got ready to sleep.

"Oohh, how I've missed seeing your bare face every morning. You're just so pretty!" Y/n-ssi sighed out as I got comfortable in Y/n's embrace.

"You think I'm pretty?" I asked as I lifted my head up a bit surprised.

"Mhm, you're so pretty and smart and funny and you make me smile, and oh god... I missed you so much!" Y/n squealed as they pampered me with kisses all over my face.

"Umm, Y/n-ssi?" I randomly asked.

"Yes, Princess?" Y/n-ssi answered.

"Have you ever had sex?" I shyly whispered.

I had been wondering for a long time now but I was always too afraid to ask. I was scared that I'd never see Y/n-ssi again so I wanted to talk about anything and everything I ever wanted to talk about..... just in case.

Y/n-ssi gulped a bit before saying, "Yes".

"Have you?" Y/n-ssi asked in turn.

I shook my head 'no'.

"Right," Y/n-ssi awkwardly responded.

"I don't really understand it though. How does it work?" I asked.

"Ummm... well ummm... have you never had a sex education class or anything like that?" Y/n-ssi asked in turn.

"I have, I just don't understand what is it that it's supposed to feel like or what's so good about it," I answered honestly.

Y/n-ssi seemed to think for a bit. Y/n then took a deep breath and sat up before beginning to explain things to me.

"Well, sex feels different for everyone. People like different things and different types of sex. Some people find sex to be a very overwhelming and intimate thing while others find it exciting and fun," Y/n-ssi explained.

To be honest, my Auntie seemed to enjoy it a lot. Although I found it gross.... I still wondered if I would enjoy it too.

"Sex has a lot of benefits. It helps the brain produce a lot of needed chemicals. Sex also helps relieve stress and anxiety. There is also the reproductive element of sex allowing people to make a child.... but sex isn't always about making babies. It could be for fun or just as a way to be intimate with your partner. That's why there's a lot of contraception and condoms accessible to anyone," Y/n-ssi continued on.

"But sex isn't necessary to have in a relationship. It's just a plus. Some people really like sex and others don't. Both of those emotions are normal too. We don't need sex to make us feel whole," Y/n finished off.

I nodded as I followed along to what Y/n-ssi was saying.

It was all a lot of information I had never learned before. No one had been so straightforward with me or been so comfortable answering my sex questions.

Minji unnie had tried to explain before but it was still a bit hard to understand her.

"Do you like sex?" I asked Y/n-ssi a bit nervously.

"Mhm, I like sex" Y/n-ssi answered.

"But, I don't always crave it. Most of the time I don't care for it too much," Y/n added.

I nodded my head, trying to understand what that meant.

"Are you feeling some type of way right now? Is there a reason you asked?" Y/n-ssi suddenly asked.

"Ohh no! I just wanted to know more," I awkwardly answered... starting to feel embarrassed.

"Okay, well... when you have any more questions then you can just ask me and if I don't know the answer then we'll figure it out together," Y/n cutely responded.

I nodded in agreement then went back to nuzzling my head into Y/n's arms.

I continued on asking questions I had been wanting to ask. Like, "why does Y/n-ssi like me?" Or "If it was hard to date me".

Of course, Y/n-ssi answered as honestly as they could without trying to hurt my feelings.... but I was happy with the answers regardless.

Cuddling with Y/n-ssi while talking all night made me realize that Y/n really was the one person I would want to be with for the rest of my life.

People with autism don't usually have much hope of getting married or finding a life long partner. Our parents are usually the ones we depend on for the rest of our lives.... but I didn't have that option.

Instead, I was given someone that I had fallen completely in love with. Someone who would protect me and love me and make me smile and teach me things.

I was truly blessed.

"Hey, Y/n-ssi?" I whispered as Y/n started to fall asleep.

"Mhm?" Y/n hummed.

"When we get older.... will you ask me to marry you?" I shyly asked.

Y/n-ssi opened their eyes and sat up a bit.

"Of course! And you'll say 'yes' right?" Y/n asked as they started to turn red.

"Yes!" I shyly answered.

I was getting really nervous and shy about asking such a random question but Y/n-ssi leaned in to kiss me to make me feel better.

Y/n-ssi always knew just how I felt and always knew just how to make me feel better.

"Haerin-ssi?" Y/n suddenly whispered against my lips.

"Mhm," I responded.

"Will you marry me in 6 years?" Y/n-ssi suddenly asked.

I pulled away for a bit out of pure shock.

"6 years?" I asked unconsciously.

Six years felt too soon.

"Yeah, well... I still need to go to university and then I'll need some time to start my business that way I can give you the life you deserve," Y/n-ssi cutely answered.

I couldn't say 'no' to that explanation.

I leaned back in to kiss Y/n and whispered against their lips, "Yes. I will marry you in 6 years!"

-

-

-

-

-

-