𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐀 - 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐀𝐢𝐧

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

i was currently at a huge as party in harlem, lowkey high. i came with my friend, kayla, who ditched me to hook up wit some nigga.

i walked past dd who dapped me up, and went into the kitchen. "need a drink?" this tall darkskin dreadhead asked me, with a cup in his hand, offering it too me.

  i looked at the cup before looking back up at him, he was fine, but that didn't mean i was gonna take a drink from a random nigga. offering an already poured up drink, niggas must think im stupiddd.

before i could speak up, "naaa, she good." i heard from behind me, and felt an arm get wrapped around my shoulder.
i looked up and saw JAY, someone who is my mann, but not my man, but is. we just talkin, but he still my man.

the darkskin sucked his teeth and walked away, making me smile. jay pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me.

  "wassup mama," he said lowly, i could hear him because the music wasn't too loud and the house wasn't packed, just a couple oy niggas.

"i just was lookin' fa yo ass." he smiled lookin down at me. he looked extra fine too with his ski mask, that was rolled all the way up— covering his big ass forehead.

he analyzed my face, looking at my red low eyes , and the wide smile on my face. "you shmacked as fuckk." he laughed, his low red eyes doing it for me.

i laughed in return, leaning up & giving him two quick kisses. jay grinned, "you wanna go upstairs mama?" he offered, since this was his house. he pulled down my short gray dress, slightly.

𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲:

i nod and jay nudges me slightly to walk infront of him

i nod and jay nudges me slightly to walk infront of him. "aii we out," he said lowly, as i made my way through the people in the living room and went upstairs. jay grabbed my ass as i walked up.

i made my way to his room, getting hit by that familiar scent. his room was very clean, and he had his lamp on, the room having a gold aura. he sat down on his bed, putting music on his tv, 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 - 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗸.