𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 - 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

i sat down at my desk, it was first period. i was overall a good student with a A- in this class but the teacher ms. aires is annoying asab. i couldn't sit next to my bestfriend because she moved her.

i sat next to this boy, notti. i'm pretty sure he don't know who i am though. he was always talking to ddot and dd, not that i care though.

my bestfriend miah got up out of her seat to 'sharpen' her pencil, she went over to the sharpener, which my seat was right next to. she then looked to see if the teacher and was looking and came up to me.

"ddot lookin so fine todayyy..." she whispered smiling a lil to hard. it was pretty obvious she liked him. "you finna shoot yo shot like yu devin booker? he sittin right next ta you to—"
she laughed and went back to her seat.

"yo..you y/n right?" he looked at me. i looked up from my work and looked at him furrowing my brows. "yeah..why" i said playing with the led pencil in my hands.

"i'm notti." he said flashing this million-dollar smile, i looked away smiling.
"yo- why you looking away ma? look at mee." he said turning my head back towards him. i started smiling and blushing again.

i ain't gon lie but notti soooo fine, had me foldinnnn.

"my bad," i said covering my smile, "whatchu need?" he laughed a little, "you kno the answer to eight? i noticed you madd smart"

"thanks, tha answer is eighteen." i watched him write down the answer, his handwriting was very messy. "so yo lil friend is feelin ddot?" he asked me,

shit, i guess miah's loud ass wasn't whispering at all. tha fuck do i say..

"yeah— but don't tell him aii?" i looked at him waiting for him to respond, "fashoo." he said nodding and licking his lips.

Ms. Aires went outside the classroom to talk to another teacher, i pulled out my phone and started taking pictures on insta.

out of nowhere notti got into the frame, taking a couple pictures with me. he got so close to me our lips were almost touching.

"post tha and tag me in it," he pointed at a specific picture. "aii, what's ya insta?"
"@nottiosama" i followed him and tagged him in the picture, also adding the song rivals by usher ft. future then posting it.

i looked around the classroom and saw miah and ddot talkin, they looked like they was having a great time. miah was cheesin hard af.

notti patted my thigh to get my attention, "we should go liveee, on yo phone tho 'cause Ms. Aires bitchass confiscated mines." he suggested, "aight." i said while laughing.

i went live on insta and immediately 300 people joined, i guess some of notti's fans saw my story cause when i go live my views stay at 60-140.

"heyyy y'all." i said smiling at the camera. notti came into the frame laying his head on my shoulder and started throwing up oy. "grahhh grahh booom, its notti osamaa yu heard" i started laughing.