𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 - 𝐝𝐨𝐚

"aii yall," i said propping up my phone so the live could see me clearly. "i'm finna do a pregnant prank, on these guys," i said holdin' up a positive fake pregnancy test.

"ion really expect any crazy reactions, but only from kay cause you kno how he get," i said referring to my brother kay, he is so overprotective for no reason.

i looked at the comments of the live,

@aliyahbaee: make sho you bring the phone wit you, i wanna see disss 👀

@user371094: bet it aint really fake ☠️

@iamlegendaryrella: ouuu girll

@noticuz: DOAK

@sarahrodz21: you datin setty??

i smiled readin some off them, "noti.." i sighed. "get of my live, bitch ass nigga." i rolled my eyes, looking at another comment. "me and set? pshhh, neva." i said laughing.

i picked camera walking to the kitchen, the guys were in the livin room.

it was just kay, dougz, mali, mhady, blu, setty, jayo, blovee, and some other guys i didn't know, and..

murda b?

(yes i know lovee and murda aren't doa, but i jus wanted to include themm)

i furrowed my brows seeing her here, but i jus shrugged. i set my phone up on the counter, where the live could see me and the guys in the back.

i smiled holdin up the pregnancy test, takin a few deep breaths, and then walkin ova to them.

"guys.. i needa tell yall sum." i said walkin up to them with my hands behind my back trying not to laugh.

everybody on the couch looked at me, making me more nervous, and it made it harder to hold my laugh in.

i held up the test in front of me, "i'm pregnant.." i said with an awkward smile. everybody's eyes widened, except murda because she didn't know me to care enough.

"yoo.." cblu mumbled. dougie jumped off the couch and wrapped his arm around me, leanin on me. "i call godfather," dougie yelled, while everyone else talked, askin' questions.

i felt kinda bad because i wasn't actually pregnant, but it's okay, they will get over it.

"who da fatha?" kay asked, glaring at me. i decided to lie,

"sha gz.." i mumbled, backing up and getting ready to run, as soon as kay got up i started running, with him chasing me.

as i ran past the kitchen, i grabbed my phone, screamin at the live. "Y'ALL HE CHASIN ME—" i said while runnin up the stairs.

i ran into the bathroom and locked the door, kay tried opening the door from the outside and started banging on the door when he couldn't.

"worda ma motha y/n, you betta be fuckin lyin." he yelled from outside the door.

"ai, ai! issa prank, issa prank!" i yelled while laughing. i heard kay suck his teeth, "mmtch, you play too fuckin much, shii wasn't een funny." he said with a lil attitude.

i put my phone on the counter, "uhh.dat was fun, almost got killed but, yeah." i said to the live.

-

"so, i aint gonna be a godfather..?" dougie mumbled with a sad expression on his face.

"noo, im sorryy— maybe though," i said patting his back, tryin to make him feel better.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
yall think sha gz fine?