𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐠 𝐩𝐭 .𝟐 - 𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

kay gently pushed me down on my back on the bed, he came on top of me, his cuban diamond chain dangled in my face. he leaned in a kiss me slowly, i felt him get hard as his free hand traveled all over my body, from my ass, waist, and to my boobs.

he pulled away from the kiss, and a string off saliva followed, he went down to my neck and placed soft slow kisses, sucking on my neck after every kiss. i felt myself getting wetter by the second,

he slipped off my booty shorts, and smirked seeing that i was wearing no panties. he left a trail of kisses from my stomach, all the way to my inner thighs.

he left a bunch of marks on my inner thighs and i sighed, "kayyy, stop teasin." i whined. he just laughed and he stood up and took of his wifebeater, his black sweatpants were a little low so i could see the waistband of his ethika boxers.

kay pulled me to the edge of the bed,  putting my legs on his shoulders. he dipped down and immediately began to suck on my clit. i moaned loudly, as he licked between my folds

"shit kayy, jus like tha.." i moaned softly throwing my head back with my eyes closed. i felt kay smirk against me. kay swiftly shoved two fingers inside me, pumping them in and out at a fast pace, my juices falling onto the black sheets.

kay used his free hand and reached up and groped my boob, flicking my nipple in the process. i moaned loudly at his actions.

i felt my eyes roll back, a knot forming in my stomach getting tighter and tighter as kay kept on going, especially when he added a third finger.

"shittt, im g-gon—" i said as i felt the knot in my stomach release, kay watched the cum ooze out of me while smirking.

kay slightly pulled down his boxers, just for his dick to spring up and hit his stomach, precum was leaking from his tip. "shit.." he grunted as he stroked himself, while aligning himself with me.

we both moaned as he slid in with ease, "fuck..you so wet." kay grunted as he began to slowly thrust into me. slow deep thrusts. the only thing that was on his mind at the moment was pleasuring me.

each thrust felt euphoric, especially when kay started placing soft kisses on my neck again, "i love you mami." he said in between kisses.

kay leaned up again and one of his hands around my throat and the other on my hip, he began thrusting more faster and rougher, making my eyes roll back. "w-wait..kayy.." i said putting my hand on his slower stomach trying to push him off me.

kay laughed and slapped my hand off him, quickly putting his hand back on my hip, "nah, don run, you wanted dis shit so badly? you gonna take it." kay said grunting, i felt his tip hit my cervix, making me moan loudly. "shittt.." kay moaned throwing his head back.

i felt that same knot in my stomach release, i panted as kay was still chasing his nut. his thrusts began to grow sloppier as he threw his head back again.

then he pulled out, stroking himself while groaning as he came onto my stomach. "damn, that shit was good as fuck." he said while walking out the room and coming back with baby wipes, cleaning me and himself up.