𝐨𝐧 𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟 - 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

i felt anger boil inside of me, seeing my boyfriend notti getting twerked on by a girl on dd's story, as i kept swiping i seen him and the same girl touchin up on each other.

i cant keep doing this with him.

me and notti were an on and off relationship, one day we could be together and the next we could broken up, i was lowkey getting tired of it, like i wanted somethin serious but notti kept playing.

i sighed going on nottis contact texting him.

marido💍🤍

me
yo we done fr.
you keep playin and im done wit it forreal.

marido💍🤍
wha?
wtf i do now bro.
not delivered

after i blocked him i quicky wiped the tears that fell from my face, getting a bunch of candy from the kitchen, then going onto my bed and watching the movie matilda.

i couple minutes passed and i heard my phone buzz, picking it up and seeing dd texted me.

twinn 💙🤞🏽

twinn 💙🤞🏽
yo mh
notti pullin up ta ya crib
he look pissed whatchu do

me
ian do shit
he love to entertain other females and im done wit it
tell him dont come.
read

i was feeling a lil peaceful right now, it was raining, i was on the couch with like 5 blankets on me, with my favorite candies beside me, and a movie on. i knew notti was gonna come and fuck shit up.

7 minutes passed by, i heard a loud ass knocks on the door. but i decided to ignore it knowing it was notti. "yo y/n, open this fuckin door im not playin witchu rn." i heard notti say from outside the door.

i sighed and decided to get up before he break ma door down. i took a deep breath before opening the door.

ethan stepped inside my house and slammed the door behind him, "so whatchu talkin bout in ya texts? wtf did i do." he said clearly angry.

i jus laughed, just as pissed as him. "why yu actin fuckin clueless? you went ta a party and was letting bitches twerk and touch on you." i said walking back to the couch and sitting down.

ethan took off his soaked puffy jacket and his shoes
and came and sat next to me on the couch, "first of all watchya mouth, and she don een mean nun to me fr ma. i was high and drunk, but tha ain a excuse." he said putting his hand on my thigh, rubbing it.

"ethan..can we be forreal 'bout dis relationship thing, im tired of tha on and off thing." i looked at him while frowning.

"of course mami, you tha only girl i want seriously." notti pecked my lips and continued rubbing my thigh.

i sighed looking down at his hand. "im forreal sorry ma, it won happen again." he said wrapping his arm around me and pulling me down so i laid on top of
him.

"aii, i forgive you ethannn, but it better not happen again." i mugged him.