𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 - 𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

i sat down on the cheap chair, eagerly waitin to see kay from behind the glass, the visitation room smelled real funky.

kay had been locked up for about 3 months now, at first i didn't take it well, but i've been dealing with it better now. i've been hanging out wit his friends. they were like brothers to me.

i heard the door open, and a few prisoners came into the visitation room in handcuffs, followed by two guards.

the guards un-cuffed the prisoners and explained a few visitation rules.

thats when i saw him. he had on a tan-ish prison uniform, and some white shoes. he also wasn't really skinny anymore, he was buff.

he headed towards me with a smile on his face, he sat down and we both picked up the phone. "hey mama," he bit his bottom lip while smiling, takin in my looks as if he hasn't seen me in years.

"hey kay, how you doin?" i asked him, i had to talk a little loud because of the other people in the room talkin.

"im straight. feel me, uh..got into a couple fights." he confessed, making me furrow my brows. "but it ain my fault, niggas keep tryin me." he said makin me laugh.

"don be fightin, me and the guys don wan you gettin anymo time." i said smiling.

kay laughed with me, "how are they doe?" he asked, he probably hasn't been talkin to them as much. some guards didn't really like kay so he had limited privileges.

"they goood, dougz kinda turnin inta a druggie, camrin lil kid ass always hittin' on me. oh— also, set and cam did get into an argument, but they coo now." i shrugged.

"what da fuckk." kay whispered, with his brows furrowed. "nahh, i needa come home." he shook his head.

"yeah, dougz really been out of it since you got locked up. i'm worried bout him," i said frowning.
"ima talk to him, make sure he straight."

"but, how you doe?" he asked me.

"you knooo, i've been good. bree really misses you, she been askin me to mail letters from her to you, it's these cute little drawings." i smiled ranting about how cute his little sister is.

he smiled while admiring me, but he was really listening to me. but his face quickly scrunched up when he heard a certain word.

"hol up, you said bree has a crush?" he asked me with a mug on his face.

i laughed at his face. "yepp, it's really cute too, his name is isaac." he was a little curlyhead brownskin boy, him and bree were honestly so cute.

"she too young for some damn crush." he mumbled, grippin the phone harder.

i rolled my eyes. "kay you was givin me dead flowers behind the slide, when we was six." i smiled, remembering when he used to have the biggest crush on me in elementary school.

"yeah, whateva. but ima be home real soon ma." he said, giving me the most intense eye contact. i smiled at him. "real soon."

at guard came up to us and told us our time was up, even though it clearly wasn't, he jus disliked kay for some reason.

not wanting to cause a scene, kay got up and let the guard handcuff him again, then led him out of the visitation room.

as he walked out he mouthed, "i love you." before i could give a response back, the door slam shut and i sighed.

he'll be out real soon.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
delulu at its finest, mb it took me so long to update😭, ima make a part two of the dougie imagine but idk who to make her get back with 😞.