𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 - 𝐜𝐛𝐥𝐮

i watched as cblu and his girlfriend of the week cuddled on the couch next to me, or so i thought. i guess blu and this girl, aliah, are serious about their relationship.

i've never seen camrin with a girl for more than a week and they've been together for 2 and a half weeks. i've had a crush on camrin for the longest time, like i'm talkin since the beginning on middle school.

so seeing him with a bunch of girls hit hard, but i've tried to ignore it. the only reason im here is because cblu invited me over and aliah invited herself to, when she saw a picture of me and blu on his story story, pretty sure she thought me and blu had sum goin on.

i tried so hard not to hate her, but it wasn't my fault, her personality is annoying, she's one of those girls who you could look at for two seconds and they'd be screaming 'boo' in your face.

right now we're watching a movie and they are all up on each other, i was basically the only one watchin the movie, they jus talkin and kissing up on each other, and i saw aliah give me the side-eye while she kissed blu.

aliah was also dougie's cousin. which made it worse because it would be hard for them to break up because dougie would be mad if blu played his cousin.

i rolled my eyes going on my phone and scrolling on instagram.

i saw one of aliah's most recent post and it wad a picture of her and blu holding hands with the caption: locked in 🔒🫶🏽💕

i looked at the post and furrowed my brows, how you been together for 2 weeks and a half and supposedly already 'locked in'?

i clicked on blu's story and saw a picture of aliah and him, the caption said: ma wife 💯😍

i felt like crying my eyes out. but i felt a weight on my shoulder, and saw dougie laying on my shoulder. oh yeah, i forgot to mention dougie came with aliah.

i smiled seein dougie was sleeping on my shoulder as light snores came from his mouth. i looked over to aliah and camrin and saw them sleeping. at this point, it didn't matter anymore.

as long as he was happy.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

ts short asf..