𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 - 𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

i walked into my first period, seeing many students but not a teacher. i look around, scanning the classroom and seeing my boyfriend, talking to dougie.

he sat down at his desk, and dougz was sat down next to him. i walked over to them & as soon kay saw me his eyes lit up.

"hey kaykay," i said wrapping my arms 'round his neck, his hands wrapped around my waist. a few girls gave me dirty looks but i ignored them.

"hey ma, you look goood." he said looking at my outfit. i was in my cheerleading uniform, and it revealed my belly button ring.

i was only wearing ts 'cause i have a game afta school.

(yall know the euphoria cheerleader oufits, if you do thats ha fit.)

i smiled in return, sitting on his desk. "yall tryna go to da court with me afta dis? set, blu, and mali gon be there." dougie said.

"if y/n gon go, im there." kay said, looking at me waiting for my response. i nodded, "i'll be there fasho."

"aight," doug said, going on his phone and texting the lil group chat all the guys had.

a few minutes passed as we were conversing, this blonde-haired darkskin girl named mia walks up to us, with a big smile on her face.

i only knew ha because she just transferred from
some otha school, people kept talkin bout her 'cause people be sayin she messy.

"heyy, kay right?" she said smiling at him, getting real close to him. ian really da jealous type, but dis was really bothering me fa some reason. but ima stay chill.

kay looked her up and down, put not in a 'im checking you out' way, but inna 'who tf are you' way.

"do i know you?" he said, being sassy as usual, he was slightly muggin her while putting his hand on my thigh.

"boyy, stop playinn," she laughed like sum was funny. it was so corny and embarrassing. "we use ta be frens in kindergarten." she smiled.

me and dougie side-eyed eachother as we smiled, trying to hold our laughs in.

kay stayed silent, muggin her harder as she talked inna 'why you still talkin ta me?' way. "remember me, mia?" she questioned.

"ion remember," he sighed running his hands down his face in frustration. "quit talkin ta me." he said going on his phone.

mia mugged him, den she looked at me and mugged me? ian even do nun, bout to beat up dis girls pretty face.

"whateva, talk ta me when you not actin all hollywood." she walked away while rolling her eyes.

"whats ha problem. muggin me and shit." i mumbled to dougie and kay. while muggin ha and ha little friend group that was now givin me dirty looks, follow the leader ass bitches.

"ion kno, she weird tho." dougz said while smiling, he loved drama fa some reason. "yall tryna go to the court righnow?" he said lookin around seein the teacher still wasn't here.

"yeah, lets dip."

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
heyy, how yall doinnn. i needa start updatin more often..
also, am i the only one who doesn't find dudeylo or roscoe g attractive 😭😭 but dee fine thooo but thank youuu for 20.0k+ readsss and almost 1,000 votes😛