𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 - 𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

KAY sighed as he pulled into the driveway, he had a bored expression on his face. i looked at him with a confused face as i hummed along to fetty wap - again.

kay out the car in park and scrolled on instagram. i turned my body to slightly face him. "you aight kay?" i tilted my head as i let my arm rest on the glove box.

kay sighed again, this time running a hand through his hair while his eyebrow furrowed. "ion know, this music shit stressin' me out a lil bit." he mumbled puttin his phone on his lap.

he reclined his seat back a little, putting his hand inside his gray nike tech pants.

i didn't blame him for feelin stressed, he's been in the studio waaaay more lately. he looked out the window avoiding eye-contact with me because be hates talkin about his feelings.

he thinks he's too gangsta or sum to be emotional.

ME & KAY walked inside our house and he slouched onto the armchair with a sad expression.

okay.. if youn feel comfortable reading ts i suggest you leave, i was cringing while writing this.

if you still scrolling you is DOWNBAD and not seeing them gates of heaven.

okay sorry..

but yall gone have to play fill in the blank cause i aint writing no words that make me die of absolute cringe..

alright alright...

i looked up at KAY wit doe eyes as i slightly pulled down his gray nike tech pants just below the waistband of his calvin klein boxers.

i took out his ____ from his pants and kay furrowed his brows and bit his lips from my touch alone.

i rubbed the pre-cum the was leaking all around his tip, making his mouth slightly part open. he watched me intently— makin me nervous asf.

i slapped his ___ on my tongue a few times, before swirling my tongue around his tip, his breathin got stuck for a minute as pleasure ran through him.

"cmonn mama," he mumbled, his face slightly red as he basically begged for pleasure. i applied pressure to the base, as i took him into my mouth makin him instantly sigh in relief.

"shiiiit.." he sighed closin his eyes, atp spit his ___ was already covered in spit.

ME & KAY haven't been doin anything sexual lately so he was especially sensitive, which is why he probably let me take control.

a series of moans left his mouth as he laid back in the armchair, with his brows furrowed as i took him deeper, he felt euphoric at the moment.

im glad kay left the tv on because the noises were not god friendly.

KAY reached his hand and held my hair into a ponytail, i curled my ___ cause i was not trying to gag.

i took him outta my mouth, as i stroked his base with my spit and rubbed this one vein on his tip that had him jus— ion know but yeah.

he covered his whole face as it was gettin red from
all the moans that were escaping his mouth, i could tell he was embarrassed.

"fuuuck..chilll. you got me—" he sighed while throwing his head back, he definitely needed a lil stress reliever.

as i took him back into my mouth while still ___ him , he released into my mouth , no typa warning or nothin.

"damn," he lowly laughed before he slightly jumped up in shock as i didn't stop my movements. "yoo— aight—ma.." he said as his breath quickened.

he has jus __ so he was 10x more sensitive than before.

i went a lil faster in before, experimenting a lil yk. kay let out waaay more moans then before, i know he felt good.

i think i might've heard him whimper once or twice, but he quickly covered dat up wit a cough. ion know that may be just me..

KAY reached his hand to the back of my head to try and stop my movements, or atleast slow me down, but i pushed his hand away from me.

at this point, he wasn't leaned back and slouched, he sat up straight with his hand holdin' onto the armrests.

"chill, broo..you got itt—" he groaned throwing his head back in pleasure again.

. . .

"you feel better?" i asked KAY as i placed myself on his lap, will he was slouched with his hands covering his red face.

"fuck up."

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
lawdd ,, last time writing freak shit until i recover cause.. 😭
but anyways goodnight 😛..