𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 - 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝟒𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬

"yo watchu lookin at bruva?" dudeylo said to dee, who was on his phone the whole time they was at da stu.

dee didn't respond, dudey looked over at his phone to see him stalking your instagram, and he laughed.

the guys been making dee be at the studio waaay more often the he needa be.

"i thought you ain miss ha?" he said shaking his head. "miss who?" dd said walking over to the two.

dee quickly shut off his phone and slid it into his pocket. "nahh, i ain miss ha, she aint een ma girl." he sighed, obviously lying.

"we talkin bout y/n?" dd said wit his nosy ass, nobody answered him, while he just ate his cheeto puffs. "jus go ova there and getcha girl back muddy." dudeylo hit his chest.

dee smiled and shook his head, "aii, ima catch yall niggas later." he said bye to everyone in the studio, then got in his car and drove to your house.

-

dee hopped out of his car, he saw your room light on
and instantly smiled, he knew you were home.

YOUR POV :

i was scrolling on insta, before i heard two knocks on my door. who tf here at nine-o'clock at night?"

i went downstairs and opened the front door because the peephole was covered, and because of that i only slightly opened the door before peeking, seeing dee.

"wassup ma," he said smilin, i opened the door fully and mugged him.

how you gon ghost me fa 2 weeks then randomly show up at my doorstep, i mean he aint ma man or anythin we jus takin.

but now i know why he covered da peephole, he know damn well i would've left his ass standing outside in the rain.

i mugged him and crossed my arms, "why the fuc you hea?" i said wit an attitude laced in my voice.

"mmtch, dont be like that maa," he pushed me by my waist gently into the house, closing the door behind him.

"nahh, cause how you gon pop up at ma house afta you went ghost on me?" i said while going upstairs to my room, dee following me.

"yoo, mmtch, my bad maa. i been in da stu more den usual, niggas be tired afta." he said leaning on the doorframe of my bedroom.

i didn't even want to forgive him too easily, but it was hard not to because don't chase me, bitch chase yo dreams.

i sat down on my bed and rolled my eyes. he sighed and sat down next to me.

"aii, whateva. jus text me next time. you kno? communicating and shi." i said not making eye-contact with him.

"i gotchu ma." he said while kissing my neck.

-

i took some deep-ass breaths afta allat we jus diddd. it was now 10:40 something at night.

"damn." dee said while putting his wife-beater in my laundry basket, leaving him in his black sweatpants.

he joined me on my bed, i laid on top of his chest, and he put his hand on my butt. might be - dj luke nasty played lowly in the background, also with shameless but it was very low.

i loved times like these with dee especially cause it was so relaxing with the purple led lights.

"you gon stay hea?" i looked up at him while he rubbed my back. he opened his mouth but was interrupted.

dee's phone buzzed mad timess, making me sigh when he picked up his phone. "hol onn—"

DUDEYLOO😈🤝🏽🔥

DUDEYLOO😈🤝🏽🔥
yoo wya muddy?
come back ta da studio rqq

DD💢💥💥

DD💢💥💥
nigga come back ta da stuuuu
leave dat girl y/n alone 😂😂

i read the message with dee, and my brows quickly furrowed. he been at the studio for almost 3 weeks straight, are they serious?

i looked up at him again waiting for an answer to my previous question.

he shut his phone off, "nah, i ain going no where." he said hugging you, wanting to be closer to me,

cause he was obsessed.