𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰/ 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 - 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐞

i walked into dougie's house with my brother, kay beside me. i looked around and saw mali, mhady, jayo, cblu, and blovee. me and lovee never got along, for some reason we was always arguing, throwing petty insults.

"ima go talk wit dougz real quick." kay walked away from me and i sat down on the couch, keeping my distance from qwayshawn. he looked over to me and mugged me, and i mugged him back.

"fuck you lookin at?" i bucked at him. he laughed, "youn gotta act tough, lil ass girl." he said shaking his head at me.

"who actin tough? purple lips." i spat him, acting like i wasn't in his bed moaning his name a few days ago. we decided to keep us a secret, kay would be livid if he found out one of his homies was fuckin wit his sister.

cblu, next to me, was cracking up. he looked dazed and a little bored, probably because setty wasn't here. "fuck up." lovee said as he put all his attention back onto his phone.

as i was watching tv, blovee leaned down to my ear whispering, "you talkin all hot like you wasn't moaning like a lil bitch the otha day." i pretended i didn't hear him and kept my focus on the tv, but a smile slipped onto my face.

qwayshawn laughed lowly, fixing his posture and going back onto his phone. i looked to my side and saw cblu already looking at me with a confused look on his face, he definitely peeped me and lovee's interaction.

"yo, y/n lemme talk ta you real quick?" cblu got up from his seat, walking to a bathroom, i got and and followed him lookin behind me and muggin lovee in the process.

i got in the bathroom with cblu and shut the door. "so how long you and my son lovee been fuckin?" cblu bluntly asked me. i stuttered, knowing i couldn't lie. "shitt..a few weeks." i admited. "damn.." camrin mumbled, "i thought yall hated eachother." he scratched his head.

"yeah.. but please don't tell kay..i don wan him to kill me and lovee." i begged putting my hands together. cblu looked around for a quick min. "aii.." he muttered, i let out a sigh of relief.

"only if you do sum for me." he said smiling, and i groaned. "wha the fuck you want, camrin?" i rolled my eyes. "you kno your friend, the asian one?" he asked me.

"ma'laysia?" i said furrowing my brows. "wha bout her?" i crossed my arms, already knowing what he wanted.

"put me on wit her, and i wont tell kay shit." he said nodding his head. "fine, but if she don wan't you it aint gon be my fault." cblu laughed in response.

"all girls want me, feel me?" cblu smirked and i rolled my eyes. me and him walked out the bathroom and i went upstairs.

-

lovee

me
come upstairs
right now

lovee
aii
seen

i waited upstairs in dougie's room, waiting for lovee. i sat on the bed scrolling on my phone, until the door opened.

blovee walked in and closed the door behind him, "wassup ma?" he walked over to me. i quickly mugged him, "are you forreal, wassup? cblu knows about us because of you."

qwayshawn scratched the back of his neck, "are you gon say anything?" i looked at him and stood up, clearly stressed. "an i kno camrin ain gon keep his big mouth shut."

lovee sighed, "it's all good ma, youn gotta worry bout it." he reassured me, putting a hand on face, and i sighed.

he pecked my lips three times before making out with me, grabbing my ass, squeezing it. "we..we can't do dis right now, tha guys are downstairs." i said into the kiss.

"ion give a fuck." he said, kissing down my neck, leaving marks. he pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me...

-

"dammit," i got out of dougie's bed, leavin lovee laying by himself. "shit, we jus fucked on dougies bed." i ran my hands down my face horrified by my actions and qwayshawn laughed.

i put my clothes back on, going to the mirror above the dresser and fixing my hair a lil bit. lovee also got out of bed and put his shirt back on.

i cleaned up dougie's room a lil bit, didn't want to be rude and leave it a mess.

i let out a deep breath, "im praying camrin didn't tell kay." i said. it's not like cblu tells people stuff on purpose, he just doesn't pay attention to what he says and it just slips out.

"relax ma," blovee came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, and kissing my neck.

"aii, move. we gotta go downstairs now." i said grabbing his hand leading him out the room, letting go of his hand as we went downstairs.

my face dropped as i saw all the guys on the couch, looking at us going down the stairs, one thing that made my heart drop was cblu sitting next to kay, and kay muggin me and blovee. cblu had an apologetic look on his face.