𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 - 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

I walked into notti's house, greeting ms. reyes, "ethan está arriba." she smiled at me and i headed up stairs. I was supposed to be catching up on school work at my house but notti basically begged me to come over because he was sick.

I opened his room door, seeing notti laying in bed with the covers over him. there was a box of tissues on the bed.

I quietly walked over to his bed and put the box of tissues on the nightstand. somehow notti sensed someone was in his room and immediately woke up.

"maaa," he groaned rubbing his eyes pulling the covers off himself. "heyy ethan." i smiled.

i kept my distance from him, sitting on the bed. "como te sientes bebe?" i asked him.

"like shit..but why yu so far from me doe? come heree." he whined. "unt unt, i don wanna get sickk." i laughed.

"mmtch," he pulled me down to lay on him, having one arm wrapped around while the other was resting on my ass.

"wait— ethann, let goo." i tried pushin him off me. "but i love you mamii." he whined kissing my cheek over and over.

"i love you tooo, but lemme go make you sum sopa" i laughed using all my force to get away from him.

"yo—" i cut him off, "i'll be back." i walked out his room and went downstairs to go make him some soup.

while i was finishing up the soup, nottis mom came down the stairs with medicine in her hand.

"hey bebé, can you give this medicine to ethan fa me?" ms. reyes smiled at me. "of course." i said taking the medicine and the freshly made soup upstairs to nottis room.

i went over to notti, and when he saw the medicine in my hand he pretended he was sleeping. "noo— ethan cmon you gotta take it.." i whined shaking him.

"nahh, i don even feel sick anymo." he said clearly lying. "youn gotta lie ethan. stop playin, or i'll leave." i said muggin him and he just mugged me back.

"fine.." he groaned sitting up on the bed. i placed the soup on the nightstand and handed him the medicine.

"after i finish my soup, can we lay down?" notti asked. i sighed, "of course."