𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐭 .𝟐 - 𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

"heyyy bitchess." i got into the backseat of taylor's car, while amara was in the passenger and tay was driving. "yo, y/n i can't believe you actually you actually left i thought you would pussy out." tay laughed while pulling off driving to the party.

"pshhhhh...neva that." i said completely lying, knowing dam well i'm scared as shit. "but tay, kay said i betta be back by the time he's there, i don't kno when he gon be home." i said looking at her.

"i saw on dougie's story that they were both at the studio, so they probably won't be back anytime soon."

"yeah you right," i said looking at kay's story seeing he was in-fact at the studio.

"also, and if yu don make it back in time who gives a shit? he won't do anything bad right?" taylor said, "yeah." we all said looking at each other.

me, taylor, amara all walked into the party, it was lit and there was purple led lights, as we walked in we immediately smelled alcohol, weed, and bounce that ass.

"lets go get sum drinks, i wanna get wasted." tay said skipping over to the kitchen as me and amara followed her.

tay handed me and amara a cup, "yoo.. is that setty." amara said pointing over to a darkskin surrounded by girls. i looked over and immediately made eye contact.

"oh shit! yall— hide me! he'll rat me out." i said trying to hide behind tay, "bitch, he's coming over now." tay said as setty got up and started walking over to us

oh shit.

"ayo y/n you supposed to be here?" setty asked smiling showing off them damn grills. "uh—" i started before tay cut me off, "not uh! yu not finna ruin our night." tay grabbed me and amara and dragged us to where everyone was dancing, and immediately setty went onto his phone, i was worried until moneybagg yo - said sum ft city girl, dababy started playing.

and immediately all my thoughts about kay went away, i started shaking my ass on taylor, while her and amara were hyping me up, a crowd started to form around us.

UH FUCK NIGGA, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT

AIN'T TALKIN' THE BAG, I COVER MY EARS

I HOP IN THE LAMB', I'M SWITCHIN' THE GEARS

me, taylor, amara, and everyone that was around sang along to the lyrics. overall, i was having a good time, it felt great to be out the house.

a couple minutes passed and me and amara were dancing with each other to whisper kay flock x set the trend.

taylor was talking to setty, they would make a good couple if both of them would stop hoeing around. "i'm so hyped yu finally got out da house mh." amara said stuttering, she was wasted, but i was tipsy.

"yeah me to-"

out of nowhere two gunshots went through the roof and everyone in the party started running out. taylor started running to me and amara.

"bitch we gotta go! kay is here—" before i could start running with them someone grabbed me and started dragging me out the party. i immediately knew who it was.

kay dragged me to the car and pushed me up against the door. "yo what the fuck did i tell you?" he yelled, muggin the shit out of me.

i looked down and shrugged, "look at me when i'm talkin to you." he forced my chin up to look up at him.

he givin me butterflies and shii.

"what did i tell you?" he said lowly. i was trying so hard in the moment to not laugh or smile. but me being me, i let a smile slip.

"yoo.. you think this shit is funny." he said looked around and sucking his teeth. "get in the fucking car."