𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧 - 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

"oyk," i shouted playfully as i threw up trendy, and dropped oy. DARRIAN side-eyed me before paying attention to his phone again.

"you know who really fine.." i trailed off as ddot quickly looked at me again. "who?" he mumbled.

"kayflock—" i said before ddot playful pushed me away from him, almost makin me fall off the couch.

"stop fuckin playin' 'for i pistol whip yo ass." he said with a mug on his face and went back to scrolling on insta.

"pistol whip who? dis why im every o shot." and with that DDOT jumped off the couch and put me into a headlock.

"are you oyk? ARE YOU OYK?" he yelled while laughing as i struggled to get out of his grip.

"naa, let go off me— i was jokinn bae.." i laughed as ddot released me from his hold, he was hiding his smile.

i wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my body up against his. "you wanna know sum?" i whispered and he slowed nodded.

"wha?" he mumbled looking at my lips, before his eyes flickered to mine.

i got closer to his ear and whispered, "neva put a o before ma y!" i pulled myself back from ddot as i watched his face drop as i threw up yg.

"naaa, whattt?" his face turned into a mug and i immediately started running upstairs, with DDOT chasing me.

i bursted into dd's room, he was on steam sitting on his lil gaming chair, playing gta while talking to his fans.

"yoo what da fuck—" he mugged me and ddot as we ran in, i hid behind dd as ddot stood across the room.

DDOT tried to get to me but DD blocked him while laughing. "move dd— she throwin up da gz!"

"naaa, huh?" dd said as he quickly turned to me, "nigga we die gz, AND die 4s." he said droppin the gz.

"whos we?"

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
i didn't realize i only had one ddot imagine 😭
but yall seen that video of ddot getting thrown off a moving car? shit was tooo funny 😭😭

i might end this book at 50 chaps.

anyways luv yall 🫶🏽 even yall silent readers 🙄