𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 - 𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

"dd..wake up, i need to use the bathroom." i said lowly shaking dd because he was laying on top of me sleeping.

"no maa," he whined, "stay." he muttered half-asleep. he was being very clingy this morning, i'm not complaining though.

we've barely been seeing each-other because he has been in the studio more often.
i laughed and lightly pushed dd off me and got up to use the bathroom. "mmtch." i jus knew dd had a mug on his face.

i quickly used the bathroom then washed my hands, brushing my teeth, dd came into the bathroom slowly while rubbing his eyes. he looked a lil tew fine, he had on no shirt and gray sweatpants, and his curls we're out.

"why yu leave mami?" dd groaned coming behind me and hugging me from behind. he put his head on my shoulder.

i bent over to spit the toothpaste out of my mouth and dd grabbed my ass. "why you bein so clingy right noww?" i asked smiling and looking at him through the mirror.

"mmtch, i jus been missin youu.." he said going in front of the sink and brushing his teeth. dd went back to the room as i washed my face.

"maaaa come lay wit me.." i heard dd groan, i smiled and wiped my face with a towel and going back into the room. i crawled onto the bed and layed down and  dd immediately climbed on top of me, laying on my chest.

"dd.. you're so heavy." i said just to see if he would get pissed. "yo stop playin wit me." he mumbled with his eyes close.
i started playing with his hair and he hummed in pleasure. i love times like these with dd.