*cat*

A few days ago Areum's pet snake died

A few days ago Areum's pet snake died. She was devastated. Her snake had been with her since she lived in Italy and now he was gone. She was now sitting on the sofa in enhypen's dorm, scrolling on her phone. She came across a bunch of videos of cats and found herself really wanting one. She sighed and looked up a rescue centre near her. She found one that was close and got the directions up "Hoon!" She exclaimed "I'm leaving but I'll be back soon!"

"Where are you going?" He asked, walking into the room

"It's a surprise" she smiled, walking to the door "bye!" She left the dorm and went to the centre. Areum got to the building in 10 minutes. Smiling, she rushed into the building and asked the lady where the cats where. The lady directed her to the cat section and she went over to it. Areum glanced around for a few seconds before her eyes landed on a black cat at the end. She walked over to its cage and crouched in front of it "hi" she whispered, stroking it through the gap "what's your name?" She questioned, looking at the cage. She found a sign which told her all about the black cat 'billy is a 7 year old cat that came into our care when he was found abandoned on the street. Ever since then he has made a lot of progress In trusting people again and now he is looking for a forever home' Areum smiled and stroked the cat more "I like you" she said "but I don't think billy is your name" she thought for a second "what about Archie?" The cats ears pricked up and Areum laughed "okay then Archie" she smiled "I think I'm gonna take you home" Areum went out to the lady and asked her how she would be able to adopt Archie. The lady went through it and in an hour Archie was Areum's.

Areum held Archie in her arms and she walked back to the dorm "let's go get you some food, a bed, toys and treats" Areum smiled, scratching the cats head. Areum went all over town, buying Archie toys, food and a bed. She got the best things she could find. Areum went back to the dorm with all her new things. As she walked up to her dorm she could hear both of the groups talking and laughing. She opened the door and yelled into the rooms "Guys! I have a surprise!" The others fell silent as Areum walked with Archie in her arms "I got a cat" she whispered

"Oh my god!" Serena exclaimed, running up to Areum and stroking Archie "he's so cute"

"What's his name?" Jungwon asked

"Archie" she answered, watching her friends stroke her cat "I was really upset about Rex so I got him"

"Are we allowed to keep him here?" Dawn asked, looking at Areum

"I'm not sure" she sighed "but I'm still gonna do it"

"I mean you had a snake before" Jay sighed "a cats better"

"May Rex rest in peace" Izumi said, bowing her head

"Thank you, Izzy" Areum smiled "Anyway im gonna feed him and then it's his bed time" she said, walking into her shared room and setting everything up. She spent the rest of the night making sure Archie was okay and happy. By the end she went into the living room where everyone else was and sat on the sofa "being a mom is hard" she sighed, making the others laugh