*Concert as INTER:LINKED*

outfit

INTER:LINKED were doing a concert today

INTER:LINKED were doing a concert today. This is something that happened quite often, seeing as their groups were connected. Areum loved when they did their joint concerts. She always found it really fun.

 ETERNAL  concerts were more performance based, but INTER:LINKED concerts were the opposite. They would usually just run around and play around together, while singing to the songs in the back. But the main focus was the two groups having fun together and with the fans in the crowd.

The group were filming a video of before the concert and after. They went onto the stage, the crowd screaming in response "HI!" Areum exclaimed, waving to the crowd with both hands. She skipped forward onto the stage runway and smiled brightly at the fans, looking up at the sold out arena

"ENGENE, ENDLESS!" Jungwon exclaimed, running with the rest of the group to where Areum was 

"We're back!" Thea smiled, jumping up and down and holding Serena's hand tightly

"We missed you guys but we did need.....we needed...what was it again?" Izumi said, pretending to think "Guys what's the word?" she asked, turning to the group

"Food?" Jay muttered, tilting his head to the side and touching his chin

"No, dude" Heeseung sighed, hitting Jay's shoulder lightly "It was sleep" he grinned

"No" Izumi sighed, looking at the ground "That still isn't it"

"What about mint choco?" Sunoo chuckled. They all turned and gave him a look which made the crowd laugh 

"....no, Sunoo" Sunghoon smiled "It was........" 

"Rest" the group said together. As soon as they did ETERNAL's song 'Rest' started playing in the back, making the crowd cheer loudly. The group started singing their song while running around the stage. Areum ran around with Ni-Ki, pulling him by his hand and swinging him around in a circle. Ni-Ki wiggled his hand out of hers and ran after her, making her run in the opposite direction while laughing "Help!" she yelled, looking back at him with a big smile. After a few more seconds she turned around and signaled for him to come closer. He walked up to her cautiously and she turned around, he smiled and jumped onto her back. Areum kept singing and rapping her bits with Ni-Ki on her back. The song finished and then 'Polaroid love' started playing. Ni-Ki got off of Areum's back and ran to Dawn, since she loved this song. Areum fake frowned and ran to Sunghoon, Jake and Izumi. The four joined hands and started skipping around the stage. After a few minutes they formed a circle and started spinning around. Since they'd been spinning for a while the four were very dizzy, making them stumble and nearly fall over. Areum laughed and held onto Sunghoon, watching Jake fall over. They all cackled at him and laid beside him. After a few seconds of the four laying on the ground, the others started running in a circle around them. They all laughed and the song moved on.

The next song was 'Just life' from ETERNAL. The boys loved this song and the dance to it, so they started dancing it. They all ran to the middle and got into formation, performing the dance all the way through while the girls sang and laughed "That was so good!" Serena exclaimed, high fiving Sunoo

"Jungwon, i really feel like you became me" Areum smiled, hugging Jungwon. In the dance Jungwon was dancing Areum's part "I'm so proud!"

"I felt like i was you!" He laughed "I could feel the Areum coursing through my veins"

Areum laughed and hugged him again "My mini leader" she smiled, patting his head. The next song started, 'paradoxxx invasion' Areum ran down to the stage runway with Sunghoon and positioned him in front of her. She slowly reached into her pocket and pulled out her small water gun. She sprayed him, making him yelp and jump back. She kept shooting the water at him until the water ran out and he started chasing her. Areum turned around and started punching the air. Sunghoon joined in on punching the air, both of them moving around in a circle before Dawn picked up some of the confetti on the floor and threw it at the two. Areum jumped onto Dawn, pulling her to the ground and laying beside her. Sunghoon laid beside the two and started making a 'snow' angel with the confetti. Areum stood up and Sunghoon sat up, watching her as she went behind him and asked for a piggy back. He stood up and she went onto his back as he ran around. Dawn ran behind the two, yelling at them to wait for her. Sunghoon stopped and bent down, signaling for Dawn to get on Areum's back. Dawn got on Areum's back and Sunghoon stood up, the three laughed and exclaimed as Sunghoon began walking around. After a few seconds Dawn fell off, dragging Areum with her "Dawnie!" she yelled over the music. The whole time the crowd was reacting with them, cheering, laughing and screaming. The concert came to end and they went back to the changing room. Areum scrolled on Tick Tock, seeing a bunch of videos saying how fun the concert was.