*Concert*

Outfit

As ETERNAL walked out onto the stage everyone in the audience cheered

As ETERNAL walked out onto the stage everyone in the audience cheered. Despite them only having debuted a couple months ago they already had alot of fans, being called the fastest growing girl group. So when the 5 girls heard the screams and looked out to the sold out arena you could probably imagine their genuine shock. Again, Serena was gripping onto Areum's arm but she didn't really mind. The girls took their starting position and the music began. Since their debut the girls had come out with 3 new singles. They decided that they would work on an album after their concert to avoid burn out. So instead of making an album they made 3 new songs that they could perform. The slow music started and the crowd began the cheer even louder. The girls began their dance with all their energy. After a few seconds of Serena singing the song got faster and Areum started rapping. Around the chorus of the song is where it got the most exciting. Areum and Thea would rap as fast as they could while the rest would harmonize. Creating an amazing moment. Once they finish the song the crowd burst into cheers and screams. They do the next song and then the next. Each Song better than the last. By the end the crowd was screaming and jumping, all of their throats hurting by the cheering. The five girls meet together in the middle of the stage and now to the crowd. Areum picks up the microphone and brings it to her red lips "Hello everyone!" she exclaims, waving to the crowd "Thank you so much for coming here today!"

"We love you Beauty!" She hears a fan scream from the audience. Areum looks into the crowd and finds the fan who had screamed. She lets out a laugh and a smile before speaking again

"I love you guys too" she beams "Even after such a short amount of time you guys have given us so much love and support. Never could i have imagined this" she speaks into the mic "But it's true so all of ETERNAL will make sure your love hasn't gone to waste. Every day we will make you proud to be a endless!" She smiles, bowing to the crowd. She hands the mic to the other girls and each have their turn of speaking. After each girl has gone the concert comes to an end . The girls get in a line together, intertwine hands and bow to the fans in the arena. The audience cheer as the girls start to walk off. Dawn hops on Thea's back as they step to the side. The girls move behind the curtains and begin screaming. The fans in the audience despite the chatter can hear the girls screaming and laugh from backstage which makes them cheer again.

✧༺♥༻∞