*Day vlog*

outfit

Areum woke up early, knowing she had to film a vlog today

Areum woke up early, knowing she had to film a vlog today. On the ETERNAL YouTube channel each member would have a turn doing a vlog each week. So there would be a weekly upload of the whole group and then another of just one member doing a vlog, and this week was Areum's turn. She got up before the others did, meaning she would have to wake Dawn up for school. "Hey Endless!" She greets, waving at the camera in her hand "It's the time you have all been waiting for....! Mooonnnyyyy vlooggg!" She exclaims, spinning around "Okay so the first thing we're gonna do it cook breakfast for Dawn because she has school today and you need breakfast to do well" She explains, setting the camera down on the counter and picking up a pan from the cabinet "We're gonna make eggs because i think i read something that said eggs are like a brain food" She stops for a moment to think "Oh no Jay told me that so don't blame me if it's wrong. Wait imma check" She looks around the counter until she spots her phone. Areum reaches for it and picks it up, unlocking it quickly "Aw do you guys like my phonecase?" she chuckles, showing the camera the back of her phone that had a polariod of her and sunghoon "Ah lovely Hoonie" she sighs "alright annnddd they are good for your brain" she concludes, looking at the summary on google "good to know"

✧༺♥༻∞

"Alright i've made the food so now i just gotta wake Dawn up" Areum sighs, checking her watch and finding it's 6am. This is the time Dawn would usually wake up anyway. Areum picked up the camera and went into Dawn and Serena's room "Dawnie?" She whispers, moving further into the room "It's time for school, honey" She says in a hushed tone. Areum sits on the edge of Dawn's bed, rubbing her arm repeatedly "Come on Panda, you have to get ready"

"One......one more minute" Dawn mutters, fidgeting under the covers

"I made you breakfast and you don't want it getting cold" she tells the sleeping girl

"Breakfast?" she questions, her eyes fluttering open

"Yep eggs and toast" She smiles. Dawn sits up and smiles brightly

"Thanks, Moony" She smiles, hugging the girl

"It's all right, Panda" Areum beams "Now quickly get ready"

"Yeah" Dawn sighs, getting out of bed "I'll see ya in a second"

✧༺♥༻∞

Areum waited for Dawn to get ready. She was sat at the kitchen table when she heard footsteps "Okay i thinks that's Dawn" she tells the camera, looking down the corridor "Oh wait it's Sunghoon never mind" she laughs "Morning, Hoon"

"Hey" He yawns, falling onto the sofa "Aren't you vlogging today?"

"Yeah i am" she smiles, showing him the camera "Say hi to the snowflakes"

"Hi endless" He waves, lifting his head but then dropping it again

"Want some breakfast?" She asks

"no it's okay" He sighs "I was gonna go shopping and i just thought i could get food there"