"Every night in my dreams. I see you, I feel you," Chica sang as she and her pals walked towards me.

"That is how I know you go on," Freddy sang.

"Far across the distance and spaces between us," Bonnie sang.

"You have come to show you go on," Foxy sang.

"Near, far, wherever you are," Chica sang.

"I believe that the heart does go on," Freddy sang.

"Once more, you open the door," Bonnie sang.

"And you're here in my heart and my heart will go on and on," Foxy sang.

I continued playing the guitar and was shocked to hear the animatronics singing to the song that my mother likes.

"Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime," I sang.

"And never let go 'til we're gone," Freddy sang.

"Love was when I loved you. One true time I'd hold to," Bonnie sang.

"In my life, we'll always go on," Chica sang.

"Near, far, wherever you are," Foxy sang.

"I believe that the heart does go on," Freddy sang.

"Once more, you open the door," Chica sang.

"And you're here in my heart and my heart will go on and on," I sang.

I continued playing the guitar and Puppet saw us doing a song while dragging Fredbear's new suit to the dining room. 

 I started doing a couple notes until the others got themselves ready for the finale.

"You're here, there's nothing I fear," We all sang.

"And I know that my heart will go on," Chica sang as we joined in harmony.

"We'll stay," Freddy sang.

"We'll stay," Chica repeated.

"Forever this way," Freddy and Chica sang.

"You are safe in my heart and," Bonnie and Foxy sang.

"My heart will go on and on," We all sang.

"Go on and on!" We ended.

Puppet looked at us with a happy expression on his face and we walked towards him to notice the suit that was on the floor.

"First of all, I'm surprised that you guys can sing so well. Second of all, I've found a new suit for Fredbear," Puppet stated.

"This is all you could find? It seems a bit... Withered," Foxy said.

"Yes. There are no other suits, so this will be our only hope. Now, I'll need two of you to help me strip his endoskeleton, and put him together." Puppet said.

"Okay," Freddy said.

"I'll stay here and help out, so I can make a few adjustments to the suit," I suggested.

"Alright, Bonnie and Chica can wait outside," Puppet said.

After Foxy and Freddy helped Puppet put the suit back on Fredbear, I started warming myself up to make the adjustments that made the other three confused.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Freddy asked.

"Some say that mechanics can fix a car in a minute and I'm gonna try to break that record by fixing Fredbear's new suit," I replied with confidence.

"Okay, I got the timer ready," Foxy said as he held the stopwatch in his hand.

"Alright, here I go!" I yelled.

I started circling around the suit to make a few adjustments. 

 As I stopped circling around, Foxy stopped the timer and I looked at him for the results.

"Well?" I questioned.

"Wow, 50 seconds, Y/n!" Foxy exclaimed.

"OH YEAH, BABY! WOOOO HOOOOOO! I DID IT! I BEAT THE RECORD!" I cheered.

"Congratulations, Y/n!" Freddy cheered.

An hour later, the suit was already finished and Puppet decided that we should throw out Fredbear's old suit for now. 

 We waited for him to wake up and suddenly he started to get defensive.

"It's okay, Fredbear! We're your friends," Puppet said.

"Fredbear? Who is that? Who are you?" Fredbear questioned.

"No! It happened again! No memories!" Puppet exclaimed.