Chapter 12

Hey friends,

     After like two week noh? Actually I was busy in these weeks. Now I'm going to university so I'm busy more. Also my cousin brother's wedding aslo in like three weeks. All of us are busy for his wedding too. Now I will give you the new chapter. Hope you will love it too....

And the special thing is,

HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY BANGTAN BOYS!!! 🥺💜️💐

🌻🖤🌻

Cha Eun Woo: “Here he comes.”

Y/n: “Jimin.”

You said. You knew that he has come to rescue you.

Jimin Pov

We went inside the hall. I knew this place since my childhood. This is where he brings all his targets. So poor at kidnapping.

Jungkook: “Hyung the first floor is clear. They are in the fourth floor.”

Jimin: “Right, then Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung to the second floor. Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung to the third floor, Me, Jungkook and taehyung to the fourth floor. The guards will be out here giving us the security.”

I said and all of them nodded. We slowly made our way to our relevant floors. We came to the fourth floor.

Man: “Finish them!”

He demanded others to finish us. Is he living in his own dream? Pfft.I smirked at pulled out my gun and shot him without thinking twice.

Jimin: “Trying to kill the Mafia Boss. Are you living in your dreams?”

I smirked saying and went to him grabbing his collar. But my gripped loosened when I heard her voice.

Y/n: “Jimin!!!”

Jimin: “Y/n…”

I whispered. As my grip was loosen, as my attention was in y/n it was easy to punch me. The man started to punch me and this is where I came back to my senses. I punched him back and shot him.

Taehyung: “Jimin you go and take her. We’ll look after them.”

I nodded and went to the room where her voice came from. I opened the door and saw the room dark. Switching on the lights I saw y/n and Cha Eun Woo being tied on chairs.

Jimin: “Baby…”

I ran to her and untied her. I started to kiss her whole face as I missed her a lot.